Reviews for Mountains Never Change
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Few days? Its been 9 years
blackunicorne chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I love this story! I read it first time some years ago and I keep coming every year to see if there is an update. Please dont let it unfinished.
aya chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Your gonna kill me if you don't review soon... But also remember that he's a gentlemen...so yah...I want MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE!
LadyDogDemon chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
wow lov the story please update soon
BossDossChick chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
I like the fic, I mean come on there are too many ayame/kouga fics for my liking, but not to sound pushy but when are you gonna finish it?
Kasumi Hana chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
I just thought that I'd let you know, for your own amusement, that I was eating some french fries as I was reading this chapter of your story. Well, when I got to the point that the high and mighty Lord Sesshoumaru said 'Peace out,' I actually choked on the french fry, lol. How amusing. Very nice story, so far. I really like it. Keep up the good work.
amorina chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
Please continue this story. It's really good.
Zeneger chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Please don't let this story unfinished. It's a great one and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished. So even if not in the near future but please update it
RIKE chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
hi IT WAS A LONG TIME ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE THIS FANFIC.

I WANNA READ MORE CHAPTERS I LOVE THE STORY
Zeneger chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
This is... the COOLEST EVER! WRITE MORE PLEEASE!
DokiMoki chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
great story

update soon

lady bri bri
Happiness virus chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Awesome! It had me on the edge of my , the suspense is killing me.I totally hate you for leaving the story at a cliffy!:( You better write more soon or else...
Happiness virus chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
NICE! I loved this chapter! Please do write,er type the next chapter soon! VERY soon! Actualy... do it now! :D
Shadowedcries chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
you need to go on! plz!
katy chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
there are lots and lota of days that you do not update ,

please I like so much this fic and I wait the 5 chapter , I think it will be a small lemon in the text , ยบ