Reviews for Again I Go Unnoticed
utsukushi tenshi chapter 10 . 5/26
beautiful short story
Kagome Pureheart chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
It was good..but the whole thing near the end felt so anticlimactic. I think it was rushed. I feel as though it didn't address the issues she had before she even saw Rin with Sesshōmaru.
Hannah chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Girl...I know you were talking about how you were surprised with how much sap you put in the chapter...but that was not sappy at all! Ok...maybe just a lil bit :) But overall I loved your story. You are a wonderful writer! I promise!
Hannah chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
UGHHH! I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! You're doing a wonderful job with the characters and their personalities. I have always admired Kagome's 'non-damsel in distress' characteristics. They make her so unique and so less troublsome! :) How old is Kagome anyway? Everyone says she's so old, but how old?
The Storyteller of Old chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Now this story just seems like you should change the title to "How To Get Your Man To Buy You A New Wedding Ring:Girls edition." That's what this story said to me. So, everythings fine once he gets her a new wedding ring. Oh well. Every kiss begins with K.
Silver Moon Inuyoukai chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
Damn it! This story is hitting so close to home! Some of the scenes here were just too painful to read especially this last one. I broke up with my hubby last year and its still raw. Good story though if it got to me. Do not stop.
Azurefirem chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
Gosh, normally I don't review, but I do believe I had to make an exception for this story.

I felt like I was holding back tears almost the entire time. I wish it had gone on longer, I wanted to know more more more about the characters. You had SO MUCH you could have developed and you didn't but the final product is still good nonetheless. I wish so much that there was more between chapters 9 and 10. I wanted more fluff, if you will, but the bare bones of the story is good as-is.

I was engrossed. I couldn't pull away from the plight of Kagome, and her (ex?)husband Sesshomaru. I just get this lingering feeling of wanting to know MORE. It's just...argh, it is FRUSTRATING to be left like this, desiring so much more from the back end of this story. I felt like the last few chapters were rushed, if you will, and not quite as good as the first few. There was something lacking from the back half. But I can't truly put my finger on exactly what.

Good story in any case.

and ALL of your stories

you're an INCREDIBLE writer err well,typer haha I know lame

Good Job ]
kagome-sess chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
It's a cute story and diffrent from the normal where their either marry and have kids or she having his baby.
Violent Pacifist chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
wow. you're a really good writer and i love the beginning. the way you explained it seemed extremely interesting and caught my attention!
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
And... I love this sappy story XD It's a compliment!

I love that your stories aren't too dramatic; they're subtle, and it's a refreshing change :)
brucasfanatic chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
OMFG! that was PERFECT. seriously-whoa. I think you made me literally fall in love with Sesshou...like, before, okay, i adored the guy...but now i'm head over heals...and I can't believe all that heartache was from a misunderstanding. I mean, I know that there's MUCH more to it, but the whole Rin ordeal kinda propelled it to the point of almost no return. Amazing. I had actually hoped you'd have them have a kid at the end...since I think the "accident" is really what drove them apart. But, in the end, it was all just perfection. As SessKag are. awesome job!