Reviews for Sinfully Pure
YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!
That Faggot From Next door chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
CrossdressingfortheWIN!
Lady Minato chapter 20 . 3/14/2012
...Ouch. It kind of hurts to know that this story hasn't been updated in three years. It's amazingly good. You really should update it. I'm dying to read the rest. You really know how to write your angst!
WolfPacFaan chapter 20 . 10/12/2011
Please continue with this story, its really good, and i want to see what Ansem wants with Sora, and the relationship between Sora and Riku, so please continue with this story...

Pretty please with a cherry on top and whatever else you would like on it... Please *Flutters eyelashes*
Zelvaren Yuvrezla chapter 20 . 3/18/2011
Owww.. i really excited to read this fic.. XD

love the story so much XD
Paper.Heart.Replica chapter 20 . 9/19/2010
Awwie, this story is one of the best I've read in a LONG time. Riku and Sora's relationship makes it take an interesting tun of events from time to time as well as Sephiroth and Riku's. Gah, hope to see more soon please! 3
Kingdom hearts birth by sleep chapter 20 . 6/5/2009
please update... i love angel stories.
Mina Hikari chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
Hmm, interesting story. Though I want to know want'll Ansem do when he gets his hands on Sora. Will he literately get his hands on Sora, or make him do something like a crazy ritual? Or something entirely different? Who knows... but you.

Good work :)
darkangelwings90 chapter 20 . 12/9/2008
Oh my god! i read this story ages ago, and i couldn't emember the name of it but now it's found~! YUSH! please update soon!

I loves it soo much~!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 20 . 12/6/2008
CARY on...bit harsh that he killed him though, i hope he doesnt in the end
KawaiiKupcake chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Sora's so selfless it'd be great if more people gave, yah now? Tidus seems frustrated guess that happens a lot. Darn, Sephiroth...in a cult...always thought you were better than that and stealing kids too? Pedopile much?
NoelKawasima chapter 20 . 11/7/2008
please update soon this is such a great story!

-noelk
triniwriters chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
I am soo loving this story (u must have heard that like a hundred times...lol) Please do continue when you get the chance! XD