Reviews for A World With No More Night
SheeWolf85 chapter 20 . 6/6/2006
Ooh, that sounds like one heck of a mahvelous trip. I like Alec's assignment. I'd like to have that assignment, too, but you already know about my obsession with languages :P Aw, Alec called Erik 'papa' - how cute! Poor Corrine, she sounds dreadfully nervous. Ahh, wedding night jitters. Poor thing. Oh, Erik is so darn sweet I think I'm getting a cavity! I love his solution to the problem. Aw, heck, I love it all. You do such good work. Now you must update. Why? Well, because I said you must! *in a thundering voice from above...or not* Now, OBEY! Alright, now I'm going to leave you to write more of your fabulous story.

IAmTheMaskYouWear chapter 19 . 6/4/2006
YaY for a fast update! and the great surprises in it! update again soon!
SheeWolf85 chapter 19 . 6/4/2006
Yay! More Corrine, Erik, Alec and the gang. I love the graveyard scene, especially when the sky clears after Erik promises to take care of Corrine. Yay! Alec is now officially Erik's son! That is so cool. Hehe, he really got her, didn't he? I wonder where they're headed off to, though. I must know! Update soon!

IAmTheMaskYouWear chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
finally! LoL very well done, i loved it! can't wait for more! update soon!
SheeWolf85 chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
AHH! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! You just made my morning! I love the dedication of sorts. I feel special. Eep! I cried. That was so beautiful. And you had it on the STAGE! Aah! Wonderful. I can just picture Alec looking so messy while trying his hardest to look handsome. Hey, he's still so young, he doesn't know how to yet. I love that both Erik and Corrine are complete messes on their 'big day'. Eep! You used my song selection. I feel honored. It was all so very beautifully done, and I have to say that I'm glad this isn't the end. You have to update soon! Really soon! As in right now! Aah! I think I need to add a few more exclamation points *sarcastic grin*, so here you go -

GREAT CHAPTER!

UPDATE SOON!

AAH!

Okay, Now I'm gonna stop reviewing. Ya did good, kid. Hehe.

Amore Per Sempre, Hollie :P

OH! P.S. - You said you were waiting because you had to make it perfect - You SUCCEEDED! It is perfect. Most definately WORTH THE WAIT! Okay, I'll stop yelling now. Update!
IAmTheMaskYouWear chapter 17 . 6/3/2006
aaww that's so perfect! PLEASE update soon!
SheeWolf85 chapter 17 . 6/3/2006
Ahh! The wedding is getting so close I can almost taste it! This was a very good chapter. Yay, Meg's back! Are Christina and Dimitri there too? Christina's running? How cute! Ooh, a year long honeymoon... And with Erik? Corrine, honey, you have no idea how many women would kill to be you right about now. Meg doesn't know about Corrine and Erik's past, so I suppose I can forgive her for asking about Corrine's father. I have to say that I adore Corrine's selection in a person to give her away. I had thought she might choose Alec, but Mme Giry is a great choice, too. Eep! You have to update soon! PLEASE?

EriEka127 chapter 16 . 4/26/2006
Interesting.
IAmTheMaskYouWear chapter 16 . 4/26/2006
her gown sounds beautiful! YaY!
SheeWolf85 chapter 16 . 4/25/2006
Hi, it's me - Hollie - Wonderful chapter! I like the dialogue between Erik and Mme Giry as they talked about the wedding on the stage. And the challenge at the game of chess - brilliant. Corrine's dress sounds fantastic. Diamonds sound wonderful. I had that thought for Christine's dress as well. Don't worry, I haven't posted that chapter yet :P Well, update soon! SOON! NOW! AEIGH! (don't ask what that last sound is - I'm not too sure myself) *please*

Amore Per Sempre...
Interference chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Hey, this would do better in the Phantom of the Opera category (under Books). Try moving it there, that’s where it belongs and you’ll probably get more reviews there! :-)
IAmTheMaskYouWear chapter 15 . 4/20/2006
uh oh! will Erik say no? update fast!
IAmTheMaskYouWear chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
aaww a wedding on the stage! that's awesome! keep up the great writing!