Reviews for A Crush to Like
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I love the story, it is very good. I love that you put Sam as Danny's obsession :D
Rosie Vulpes chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I thought his obsession was to protect or heroism
1NCISfanatic chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
that was beautiful
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Yes! Amazing.
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Been reading quite a few fanfiction tonight, Danny Phantom to be specific, and this is the only one I've reviewed for in the last like three hours. I've gone through about a dozen M rated Danny x Sam fics, but yours is one of the few that I truly enjoyed enough to want to comment on.

So thank you. :)
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU (bows down) HOLY SHIP I FREAKING ADORE THAT SONG AND I FREAKING ADORE SHE WANTS REVENGE AND I'M FREAKING SURE I'LL ADORE THIS STORY KBYE GOING TO READ IT NOW.
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I read this story awhile ago and was looking for ages to read it again.

Completely, fantastic story. I actually love the way you used the run-on sentences, they make the story more emotional in a way.

Major Session chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Wow. So well written. A diffrent style to most authors but it totally works. The pace and language work so well together its beautiful.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
nice! omg! i love this!
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
that was VERY well-written. the whole thing had this great headyness to it...I especially liked the dancing...the description was so vivid. keep writing!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Great story, look forward to reading more from you.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Awesome! You're an amazing writer! I like how you matched the grammar with the pace of the fic. Good job!
pharaohess18 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Nice beat, fluid, and very provacative!
KittyKiChi chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
So passionate. Very nice.
MovingOnFromThisPlace chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I love the ending! Nice story

later...