Reviews for Red vs Blue: The Pokémon Chronicles Ver 4
*snicker*

Silly RvB...

XD
John chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
this is fucking hilarious please update soon!
DarklightZERO chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I read your this and Pokemon Chronicles redone, and well it is good, its just such a pity that this seems to have been abandoned.

I think the problem is that you used so many good ideas, but for diffrent versions, what I think you should do is, delete all the the pokemon chronicles fic's, and then combine them all into one, I liked the Idea's in Pokemon Chronicles redone, like the return of evil Caboose.
Notorious P.A.C chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
You're stories get better everytime. this is now on my favorites. Keep it up.
Lord Arcturus chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Other than Pokemon sucking ass this is a cool fic so far, very well written with a kick ass plot. I'll keep an eye out for a update.
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I hope this is the last remake I really would like to see this story continue some what I do enjoy you concept but all these remakes are very...ARG!

Ok well I'll just wait for the next chapter right not I don't have any comments yet other that good job so far but that's not exactly helpful.
LOL Party Up chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Excellent story as always. Though you probably should have waited for season four to end before doing another one. But that's just my opinion. Anyways keep up the great work and update soon.
Rossriders chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I've noticed this is the fourth time, heh. I woun't say anything more than this, again, intersting, hope to see what'll become of it. Best of luck to ya on it this time around :).

Till later.
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Ah, the curse of pokemon. Soon they shall all commit suicide from dealing with the insane little buggers.