Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki And The School of Magic
Hisoka Okumura chapter 14 . 5/16
This is an awesome story and if it hadn't been for the fact that you haven't updated in like ten years then I would be asking for an update
Why naruto , why choose that memory. Another thing I don't like nosy, know it all people *cough* Hermione *cough* or Sakura in general
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
No! I need more!
sharganfox chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
ME: hahaha draco u recon ur life is woreser than sasukes i think ur digging ur grave hahaha
DRACO: I bet u he was lying about it *smirks*
ME: he wasnt u no *evil smirk* (poof of smoke)
SASUKE: im capable of killing u with my bear two hands if u dont stop talking to her like shit*dry,cold death threating voice*
DRACO: meep*nervouse,scared horrified look on his face*
ME:thanks sasu-chan
SASUKE: hn...*his way at saying no problem*
ME:*evil smirk*
SASUKE: what are u planning?*evil simrk to because there thinking the same thing*
ME:3...2...1
NARUTO:(jumps sasuke)come on u can kill him later*evil smirk*(poof gone in a cloud of smoke)
ME: told u!*evil smile*
DRACO:*unconsouse*
how was my lame try on tha eh i need a profeccinal to tell me cause am planning on using these in my stories at the begging and end how was it?.
shariganfox chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
good one naruto telling sasuke to use his sharigan that sure made snape shit himself hahaha.
shariganfox chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
i swear in the movie sasuke only ever smiled or mabye laugh because of naruto im sure of it i wis they were canon!.
Alana chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
The chapter was so much funnier with the author's notes. And the last bit with sasuke and naruto in the last a\n was really funny. You're doing a great job.
mary chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
i'm pretty sure it's galleons and not sickles haha.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
The uselessness of my reviewing is apparent, but i'd like to thank you for making this. It was very creative.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
Update. It's been years since you hace and this is one of the most interesting Naruto and HP crossovers I have ever read and I want more. So update. Now.
Narusasusmexy chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
Please please please update I mean seriously how can unleavened it at that great story by the way love ur writing and I'd never thought about it before but Harry and Draco are totally a cute couple
Spider and the Fly chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
Yay!
Spider and the Fly chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
You need to IM me the link to that Sasuke-with-a-stick-up-ass fabric. I NEED TO READ SUCH GENIUS! XDDDDD
By the way, I think you're a fricking awesome writer! Your grammar's good, and you have excellent punctuation! (Sorry if that freaks you out, I just had to gush!)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Wow, keep going its good:-) :-D
christinetjorel chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
NOOO, you can't just stop like that!
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »