Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki And The School of Magic
sharganfox chapter 6 . 3/13
ME: hahaha draco u recon ur life is woreser than sasukes i think ur digging ur grave hahaha
DRACO: I bet u he was lying about it *smirks*
ME: he wasnt u no *evil smirk* (poof of smoke)
SASUKE: im capable of killing u with my bear two hands if u dont stop talking to her like shit*dry,cold death threating voice*
DRACO: meep*nervouse,scared horrified look on his face*
ME:thanks sasu-chan
SASUKE: hn...*his way at saying no problem*
ME:*evil smirk*
SASUKE: what are u planning?*evil simrk to because there thinking the same thing*
ME:3...2...1
NARUTO:(jumps sasuke)come on u can kill him later*evil smirk*(poof gone in a cloud of smoke)
ME: told u!*evil smile*
DRACO:*unconsouse*
how was my lame try on tha eh i need a profeccinal to tell me cause am planning on using these in my stories at the begging and end how was it?.
shariganfox chapter 4 . 3/13
good one naruto telling sasuke to use his sharigan that sure made snape shit himself hahaha.
shariganfox chapter 1 . 3/13
i swear in the movie sasuke only ever smiled or mabye laugh because of naruto im sure of it i wis they were canon!.
Alana chapter 4 . 1/8
The chapter was so much funnier with the author's notes. And the last bit with sasuke and naruto in the last a\n was really funny. You're doing a great job.
mary chapter 2 . 1/4
i'm pretty sure it's galleons and not sickles haha.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
The uselessness of my reviewing is apparent, but i'd like to thank you for making this. It was very creative.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
Update. It's been years since you hace and this is one of the most interesting Naruto and HP crossovers I have ever read and I want more. So update. Now.
Narusasusmexy chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
Please please please update I mean seriously how can unleavened it at that great story by the way love ur writing and I'd never thought about it before but Harry and Draco are totally a cute couple
Spider and the Fly chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
Yay!
Spider and the Fly chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
You need to IM me the link to that Sasuke-with-a-stick-up-ass fabric. I NEED TO READ SUCH GENIUS! XDDDDD
By the way, I think you're a fricking awesome writer! Your grammar's good, and you have excellent punctuation! (Sorry if that freaks you out, I just had to gush!)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Wow, keep going its good:-) :-D
christinetjorel chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
NOOO, you can't just stop like that!
Yami no Tsuki chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Eh? It's the end! How did that go so fast?!
Goddamn I wanted to see Naruto's (and Sasuke's) reaction to them seeing that memory -.-

You know, I was pretty dubious of this at first, because 1) there were a number of mistakes, 2) you have about the same level of subtlety and eloquence as an elephant, and 3) I HATE it when people put author's notes inside their writing
BUT despite that, it was remarkably entertaining and about halfway through I stopped noticing that stuff. So kudos.
Also, if you're still writing this, I can beta for you. Just PM me if you're interested :D
Yami no Tsuki chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
Ahahaha that review XD
I think they meant "and then set" but screwed up the spacing
SasuNaruLuvr101 chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
Oh. My. Gaara. I. Fucking. LOVE this! It's amazing!

Now... WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING UPDATE IT GOD DAMMIT?! -Shakes your shoulders violently- FUCKING UPDATE BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS FUCKING AWESOME STORY! UP-DA-TE!

-puppy eyes- Please update... I promise I won't kill you... :D