Reviews for Happier
asdfjkl chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
the premise is great, but i think you changed the characters too much to make it believable. dean's just not the lawyer type. guy's smart, but he's too active to sit around like that all the type. he needs a physical job. and getting the crap kicked out of you by your father would make you a tough sob, so i think that both boy's characters is a bit too soft. and there's no way in hell dean would've left sam with john. not if john was abusive.
Sexi Silver chapter 7 . 11/10/2006
Love it! Read it all and loved it so much! Go Sammy! I don't think orange would really be his colour! Great story! Congrats!

*Silver
H.T.Marie chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Good way to close it up and still leave it open for the show to happen. I like the show the way it is, so I usually don't like these Alternate Universe type stories, but it's great when you can reconcile the two with each other and make it work. Good job.

H.T.Marie chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
It's so funny how you have Sam and Dean swapping places in this story. I forgot to mention it earlier, but Dean biting his nails really drives home that point. Way cool.

H.T.Marie chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
I love the way Dean and Missouri can talk in such a civilized manner. It really establishes, the "What if" aspect of this story. Well done.

H.T.Marie chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
You're so right about this being an addiction. I swear when I get a story in my head, it's all I can think about. I loved the reference to Oz, that was great.

H.T.Marie chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Nope, not too much drama at all. Your word usage is getting very good. Except for the statment, "his father lied in the grass." Should be, "his father lay in the grass," or "his father was lying in the grass." Hope that helps in the future. Love this story. Also, I can never keep it straight when to use lay or lie either. LOL.

H.T.Marie chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Ooh, nice way to get Sam's perspective.

H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Nice chapter. Very well-written. Great emotion and building of tension. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Leah8723 chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
AWESOME story. Yes I did notice the 3 years thing, I thought it was a very good ending! You did a wonderful job! Bravo! Bravo!
Sparks Diamond chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
it was amazing
JO chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
I thought your story was really cool. It was be even cooler if you went back and did their childhood in this reality. I REALLY think you should do it. LOL. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Later.
kokomocalifornia chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
good ole dean saved the day again! yay!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ChaiGrl chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Hey. I just found your story and loved it. It was really cool to see the boys in a setting where they hadn't grown up with all of the supernatural knowledge. You did an awesome job! You should think of writing like an alternate universe story with this same direction. That would be very cool to read. Anyways you did a great job and I can't wait to read something else from you. Until then, Happy Writing!