Reviews for Fear Becomes You
jazzy chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
i hope you will update and continue, and bytheway, when's Xander and Spike going to start to notice one another? Like in lets be friends?
Merovingian King chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great story, would love updates. I'd like to see more focus on Xander and his feelings though, his experiences.
aclassicistkitten chapter 12 . 12/5/2008
Usually I don't like Spander fanfic where Xanders turned into a woman but hey you still have my is Spander right Spike and Xander are going to hook up, right? Anyway so far I like. Please make the next chapter soon.
Slip of the hand chapter 11 . 8/29/2008
What horible people. Ok, so, not really, but I really feel bad for Xander. Dude just gets the bad heaped on him dont he?
escape5 chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
can there be more? the story was building up very nicely. the plot is also interesting since it leaves the reader wondering what's going to gappen next.
Alwaysand chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
I like this piece. Are you going to have Xander admit his fear is wanting Guys? I hope you continue it even though it's obviously been awhile.
jazzy2may chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
I very much enjoy this story so far. Such an inventive and creative story. I like it a lot. :D
2amWritersClub chapter 11 . 11/21/2007
I almost didn't read this because of the whole guy/girl thing (I'm a xander-holic and like him the way he is! lol) - but I am so glad I did! It is a really good idea and what makes it work is the fact that it is really well written. You have done a great job capturing the characters, which is not easy when there are so many of them all with very distinct voices.

You have to keep going and soon!

Keep writing

Fairy T
Narias chapter 11 . 11/16/2007
great chapter update soon please
Halfpastdead001 chapter 10 . 11/14/2007
a very cool fic and id love to read more
Narias chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
Great Chapter... Update Soon Please
SolitaryMovement chapter 9 . 4/12/2007
::sniffle sniffle:: Poor Spike...I feel REALLY sorry for him and I feel sorry for Xander too, but I've always had a soft spot for Spike. Anyways, I hope to see an update soon! I'll be on the look out! _
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Missed an obvious proof: show Spike a mirror.
ruth chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
It's really quite good! I hope you update soon!
ruth chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
It's so good! please keep writing!