Reviews for Forgotten but not forever
Jacen Starslayer chapter 24 . 7/5/2009
Not to bad. A lot of terrible sentence structure and some confusing word choice. But a good plot. Keep up the good work and I look forward to going over your next chapter when you post it.
zephyran chapter 11 . 1/30/2007
Excellent work, how you fit them into the official story like that! Can't wait to see where they turn up next!
ernie chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
learn how to punctuate, please. interesting idea, but i couldn't keep reading it with so many missing periods.
Thee Slushee chapter 24 . 12/13/2006
Cool...
zephyran chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Quite interesting...Zek making best enemies with Squall's rival, and even defending Squall despite his friends having stolen his drink earlier! Can't wait to read more!

Just make sure to keep an eye on your punctuation, and one more thing to note: Zell's last name is spelled "Dincht" (without the second "i"). I think it's pronounced "Dinkt" or maybe "Dink" with a silent "t" (the second one would be kind of embarassing, though :)
Thee Slushee chapter 22 . 9/4/2006
Hahahahah noice one, noice one Lisa P

Well, this chapter was pretty good. Lol, finally, the two bros meet! and HAHA "Zeks childhood really did suck" gud line right there. and HAHA Lagunas there so everyone wud know that he's Squalls bro!

This was quite a good chapter. Luvd it D Cant wait for an update!
Thee Slushee chapter 21 . 8/24/2006
Yo Lisa, u already know what I've got to say since I'm talking to u right now...so I dont need to elaborate.

Update soon!
Thee Slushee chapter 20 . 8/19/2006
FFVI does NOT kick VII by far! VII is totally the best! U just werent patient enough with it until it got to the good bits!

Anyhu, a cool chapter. I see it is now revealed that Tash likes Zek and he likes her back...what about Julia tho?

And it was amazing that the old woman knew who Zek was...and his last name!

A coolios chapter and I cant wait for the next
blueangel chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
It was sad but rather interesting
AtticusLegend chapter 18 . 8/6/2006
I began reading your fic again and its going really well

when are u going to update
Thee Slushee chapter 18 . 8/6/2006
Aw, poor Zek! That flashback was just too horrible!...hey, isnt it basically just the repeat of what happened in the first couple of chapters?

hahaha...anyway, wow...Julia and Tash have called a truce! but Jules will still be jealous right? hahaha

But yeah, it was a good chapter...a random ending tho :P
Thee SLushee chapter 17 . 7/19/2006
Yo yo Lisa!

Very nice chapter. Poor Poor, Zek, got picked on while he was a kid...it was awesome how u kept switching from 4 yr old Zek to teenage Zek. Wow, he could read AND tie his shoes wen he was 4? Now dude, thats smart!

It waa great chapter! Some punctuation was needed in a few places but that can be ignored P

Overall, well done with this chapter and I cant wait for the next one!
Thee Slushee chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
Yo Yo Lisa!

Well done. Nice action packed chapter, and a gud insert of cure spells and other spells. Wonder who this Tash person is? Hey wait a second! She's ur Soul Calibur 3 perosn eh? hahaha...but whos Tash in this story? How does Julia know her...and how does she know Zek? So many questions!

Hope u update soon. Great job D
Thee Slushee chapter 14 . 7/3/2006
Yo Lisa! Sorry about the delay for this review...but u know what I've got to say for this chapter. Punctuation needs work but on the whole, nice work D
xxOathkeeper chapter 14 . 6/24/2006
Hello there :)

This is a nice story; it has a good plotline [as I think someone already said.]

The only bad thing is your punctuation, spelling, and grammar. You should find someone to edit it for you, so people can enjoy it even more. Some people may have stopped reading because it is so difficult to read... But I'm staying, 'cause this is an interesting read.

In the "Wanna Join The Garden Festival" chapter, I'll point out some mistakes for you. I won't bother with the grammar and punctuation, as it would take too long...

1.] Selphie doesn't say "Bazooka".. She says "Booyaka". I know she loves blowing stuff up with huge explosions, but I don't think she's THAT much of a pyro.

2.] It is the "Infirmary", not the "Infirmatry"

3.] It is "Doctor Kadowaki", not "Kawdawaski"

4.] There are no drums in list of possible instruments for the Garden Festival. I let my friend borrow my game, so therefore I cannot check. Sorry.

Just be certain and get your facts straight, and try to acquire an editor for you. Or you can use "Spell Check" and stuff in Word or something.

Anyways, keep updating! xD