Reviews for Natural
haleyceresnie chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
This is probably my favorite X-files story on here. I just finished the episode The Unnatural and immediately thought of this after lol. Perfect mix of cute and M rating
pearlydewdrop chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
That was bloody fantastic! Them getting interrupted at the end was hilarious :)
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
haha this is great. Please write more to this one. Would like to know how the next time goes when Dana talks to her mother or fox. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
ah! I love it! So embarrassing, that would happen to Scully. Lol
CChick chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Loved it :-) Loved the ending! Just wished it were longer!
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Cute! :D
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
cute story, loved the ending.

very well done.
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I liked it.
Genuhsis chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Haha,

I love it.

Passion and humor all in one! Cute!
tanith75 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I was just watching The Unnatural the other day and the end of that episode has so much freaking chemistry and sexual tension I just remember thinking it looked like they were about to go at it right there on the ball field lol. So your story seems to be a perfect conclusion to that episode. Great job :)
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Ha Ha, GREAT! I Love The Ending ) ~Snyder~
RedBadger83 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
So cute. Loved it!
eccentricrabbit chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I wish that really happened! I loved this, good work.
parmakai66 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I like this alot ... but I honestly think i would freak out if my mother walked in on Kevin (my significant other) and I in a compromising position. And, I hardly think she would just go along with it ... but that is why this is fantasy right?
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Um...oh dear. That was funny at the end, which is probably what you were going for, but it got really generic and slightly repetitive when you were describing their lovemaking. You should try to avoid that.