Reviews for Secrets and Mistakes
Autumn chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I liked it. It was good. Those friends of Darry's really cracked me up. Good story.;)
simplyiris chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
awww that was really sweet :)
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
humorous and brotherly cute. I liked it
Pepsi chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awww... Pony and Darry bonding!

There's nothing sweeter.

I loved when you put that Pony sat in Darry's lap! And in front of Darry's buddies? Adorable!

And when Darry asked:

"So how much do I have to pay you for you to keep your mouth shut to everyone including Soda?"

and Pony said:

"How much did you win tonight?"

PRICELESS!

I love this. I love this so much.

Stay gold,

Pepsi
andra marasco chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
It was adorable.
RoAr.LiKe.A.lIoN chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
O I liked this!:) It's hard to find a story where you get to see the not-so-perfect side of Darry. Great writing!

Sarah
Angelic Samurai chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
hey there! i really like your story! did you see the outsiders movie. my class did. youd like it i think if you watched it or if you already did
Laughing chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
:] Aw
JoHnNy CaStLe chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Aw! I have to say pyroJoe, you are one of my favorite authors in this site, and I only have about five... don't pay attention to the Favorite Author list on my page though... that has about thirty... xD... great story... it's nice to see that Darry has flaws too.
ZukoLuver chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
AW! Great Job!
qqqqqqqqqqq chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
That's so sweet...
bread and coal chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
cool. very cool.
melchick chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Nice

Keep writing... your storys rock

melchick
ivy45663 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I just love this story. It was so sweet. Darry adn Ponyboy are my favorites. You did a really good job. You should do onw with Darry and Soda.
Discombobulate chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Woah. This was a REALLY good story. I don't read stories on this site very often. I used to write here a lot, but I didn't read much, because most of it isn't very good. But this shocked me. It is REALLY good. And I like seeing this different side of Darry. So few people write a story involving Darry drinking a beer without him beating on Pony. I loved this. I really really did. You can thank Tensleep for pointing it out to me. :) It's going on my favorites list too, fyi. I can't wait to see more from you!

Kiks