Reviews for Am I Evil?
Tarawiel chapter 1 . 8/14
So cute! They really are like father and son XD
HatethePlayer-NevertheGame chapter 1 . 5/14
Duuudddeee! This was so awesome! I completely loved how you portrayed Shanks, one of my most beloved characters (swoons at the thought of Shanks) and I completely feel like this is something that canon Shanks would feel and think and Luffy as a child is adorable and really I couldn't help but love it. I admire the work put into this fic, the gramma and structure was excellent and it blends really well.
Hope to see more work like this!
Xrupa chapter 1 . 5/9
The entire story is so sweet, it had me smiling the whole time x)
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 4/15
I liked it 'cquse it was 'bout Shanks and Luffy as a kid TT Okay? N-not 'cause it was a nice story... (it wqs nice)
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow this is a great one shot and I absolutely love the way you portrayed Luffy and Shanks ;).
Mai96 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Hello.
I like much your Os.
Can I translate this in French ?
Mai96
XxCarneliaxX chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Wow... That's deep
Hasuki-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
There was such incredible Luffy and Shanks bonding here, I loved it! Good for you for writing this good fic!
Mikazuki Hime chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I know this is an old story of yours, but I wanted to let you know that it's one of the best character pieces I've seen for Shanks. It also hit on all of my Daddy!Shanks and LoveYou!Luffy buttons. I love getting to read about the familial, emotional, serious side that both can have. Thanks for writing this and, mostly, for posting it for people to enjoy. )
general yumi chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I really LOVE this! Great Job! XD
long Liv D. King chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Too cute! I luv it! It's short but sweet well written and has a great if not short plot
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awww...Very heartwarming story. Luffy is adorable.
RadioGlitch chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Ha ha! Shanks is so awesome. Great job with this fic!
Jessica howell chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I LOVE YOU YOU ARE AWESOME
poyo0723 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
i didn't get the "did you know" corner at the top, sorry
wasn't it Foosha? - i mean, i keep mentally mumbling that throughout the whole thing

but that isn't the point of this umm post/review, i'm leaving this message to let you know that i liked the way you wrote this and the story about Shanks thinking about these things. so yeah!