Reviews for Light
Akaisuri chapter 1 . 5/2
This is certainly one of the best fluffs that I have ever read!
Great job! :D
Gorgeous piece! Thanks for sharing!
MaijiMary Huang chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is really really well done. Truthfully, I'm not a big Keiko fan (probably for the same reason that Togashi likes her the least, being too much a "typical" manga character), but I do love Yusuke's love for her, and I think you've captured it wonderfully. Your writing created a beautiful mood, with some very warm and lovely visuals in the way you've described the experience of coming home at night, their interactions in the dark and the gentle firefly/star-like lights that Yusuke generated. The dialogue is perfect, conversational and comfortable and heartfelt without being overwrought. Overall, this fic is quiet and sweet and, honestly, refreshing from the other Yu Yu Hakusho fics I've been going through recently. I've been rereading and rewatching the entire series after going through a nostalgia trip lately, and this feels like a very natural extension of the characters from the source material as grow up/old in their lives together. It made me feel very happy and warm after reading it. Thank you!
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
very sweet
Noobility chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awwwwww. .. TRhis is just the cutest thing EVER! Thank you!
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Amazing. This story is freaking great!
Comicworm chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Do more fluffy :) You're good at it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
*clap clap clap clap clap clap* ...you get the point.

Very strange, but nice. :)
Mike chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was amazing! Keep up the great work.
colormeahotmess chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I cannot get enough of this story! Everytime I come to the Yu Yu Hakusho section of this site, I find myself inevitably looking for this little piece of magic. I personally think it's one of the best Yusuke/Keiko stories on the site, and definitely one my favorite stories to have ever read. Simply, I just adore it, and cannot say enough great things about it! So I'll just conclude with this: wow.
sighcoe chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Beautifully done. :)
missymace chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I'm not a very big fan of fluffs but this one is so touching I couldn't help but put it in my Favorites.

You did great!
Varon chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I deliberately did NOT log in so I can give a second review... Years after I've read this fic, I still get the same WAFFy feeling I had when I first read it. Such an excellent job. The images, the situation, the dialogue, and the tenderness in Yusuke and Keiko's relationship stay with me. Really. On the days when I want to psych myself up with good YusKei fic, I start with this, every time. Such excellent work. All YusKei fic authors should live up to the standard you've set. _
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
You know, I've watched this show since I was little... And I can't believe I'm just now realizing how much I love this couple. This fic only confirmed that x)

Great job. So sweet and so, so them.
shakiya chapter 1 . 10/27/2007