Reviews for The Day that I'll tell her
island girl chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
funny and cute)
cherryblossomonthebloom chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
AWSOME story ya got there!

(did i just said that?)

anyways i always dream of those two or daydreaming.

i...i... like your story for sure.1# fan of sasuke and up the god lovely story of CHA!

PS:cha cha means...oh well,i just heard Sakura said it while her inner-self is talking.
destiny chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
borring,cute but borring i read it and seemed like u rushed though it
Tangible Orange Potato Muffin chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
i was re-reading my reviews for The Truth is and you reviewed a long time ago! sry about that oh yes and i was looking 4 this story i really liked this and i still doing some re-adjusting my grammer and then the next story will be up btw i love you plots for your stories its so interesting! D
Animelove101 chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
WAH! ITS SO GOOD! MY COMPUTER DOESNT WANNA LET ME READ THE NEXT PART!TT_TT! But it is a god story! *_*!
XxMadara's-Little-StalkerxX chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
hehehhehehehehehhe this is awsome! HELLO FAVORITES!
sakuragirl213401 chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
it waz ok :)
Bombsauce chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
aaw! it was pretty-full! i hate using normal words...its so...loser-a-taz-a-miar
bellenova chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
oh so cute!
Tangible Orange Potato Muffin chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
Hey Sorry this took so long but Thankies 4 reviewing my Story and i am still working on my others so it might take a awhile anyway great story SASUSAKU 4EVER!
StandInTheRain95 chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
cute with a capital C.
Azn and Amazing chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
Oh! Come on! You should write more! there's gotta be more to it! I WANT MORE! WAHWAHWAH! -_- (tear, tear) You can make this go an forever and i want you too! i wanna READ MORE! btw plz update Sasuke Don't get jealous! i wanna read it so badly! update soon! PLEASE!

P.S. read and review my story, it's called Fox in the Mist of Death (My Version of Naruto) and my other fic called Light and Dark, but its about DNAngel. read and review! Plz and Thany You!
animepinay18 chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
o.o a 1-minute kiss...

they're only 15! GAH! oh, and love the comedy Sarah. XD

"Well I'm gonna go and take Lee to the hospital."Naruto said in a sad tone.

HEE! XD; funnay!
Inuyashafaves chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
that was really sappy in a good way though! Good job
damagedbook chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
i so like it...keep keep keep keep keep keep keep keep keep keep it up! oh...and can you read one of my fics...its title is 'Hotel Romance'...its a sasusaku and nejiten fic! kk...bye!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »