Reviews for Moon's Daughters
Amanthya chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This should be continued. It would make a nice explanation for why ChibiUsa always seemed so immature, so self-centered, for a 900 year-old. She was isolated and lonely. And why? Well, b/c her parents were always busy and she had no friends b/c the public were wary of this odd-looking girl. It would set up for the Black/Wicked Lady arc really well, please consider continuing this.
vampire-ghostie chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
I am in awe of your writing skill. This was beautifully written.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
veyr good
Sailor Stella chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Aw you should have gone on. I like this. Very good.
happy-rea chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
yey. i love it. it has made me think about how people would have reacted beacuse she looks so different from her parents at first glane.
DavisJes chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
more please
DavisJes chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Nice but this would be good longer.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
wow. well, that kinda makes sense... but its sad.

~Immortal Sailor Cosmos
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
It was interesting to see how differently people reacted to Serenity and Rini's births. I've never seen a fanfiction quite like this before. Keep up the good work, I hope to read more like this from you soon.
Bruteaous chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Now when I review I am doing so to give you more options into the world of writing. To help you become a slightly better writer, because no matter how great one is, there is always room for improvement. There was one spot in the beginning paragraph where you forgot a period. Appearances are well described. That is always a plus.

All and All this story is pretty remember puncuation, and spelling are important when you are trying to convey to an audience what it is that you are seeing in you imagination. Characterization is the most important part of the story. To make the reader feel for the plight of the character, that is the true artform of writing. Well, thank you for listening to my rambling words. I hope you finish this.

-Bruteaous-
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I liked your first chapter, but as a observation, you use the word and too much. Try using connecting words such as 'as' or 'which'. You may find they sometimes fill the void that 'and' so commonly falls into.

-Bruteaous-
I'm not who you think I am chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Love the story... Although my stories are not that peaceful...
Myownee chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Interesting. The story had a certain cadence to it, like it was passed down orally and then written down. Does Rini really not have the crescent on her forehead? I never noticed, I always assumed she did.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Good story! I love your descriptions! Is this the end?
Plue chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Really interesting story idea. Please update soon :)

* Plue *