Reviews for Prisoner of War
Maiafay chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Congratulations, you wonderful little author!

Your story has been selected for addition into the C2 archive “Polished and Shining!”.

Listing in this archive not only determines your knack of storytelling and innate talent for the written craft, but may give you the recognition you deserve. Your hard work and determination has paid off, and your story is not only compelling, but shines as one of those rare gems that readers often search for in vain.

I humbly wish you the best of luck in all your future written endeavors.

We, the readers, thank you for this unexpected pleasure!

Sincerely,

Maiafay

PS: I don't care for the formatting, though, I know it's the proper way. It just reads a little hard on screen.
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
How cute. Always wondered what they were doing. Lot of people were left without an explination on what they did later in the serious. Still, this was pretty good. Bye!
Silverdust-Aestis chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
This is a great story. I don't know why you don't get more reviews. I know how that feels. I think you're a very talented writer. Please write the next chapter soon! SilverD
Kheldoran chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
wow great.. you must write more... make a novel out of it, or at least 4 or 5 chapters :) great
ShadowShifter chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Sounds interesting :) I really like DragonLance and I'm usually not too keen on reading DragonLance fics coz most of em dont do the series nearly enough justice. It's rare to find someone who can write so well that it's convincing and interesting to read. Which is just what this fic is. Interesting :)