Reviews for American Baby
Erestory chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
great story. can't believe it took me so long to find it
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
DEATH TO W/J! N/J FOEVAH! LOL, this ship rocks, and it sucks that there aren't more fics for it. I love how they were already together and happy. I also thoroughly enjoyed the nicknames for Woody. He's such, jerk. I suppose that will have to suffice... For now. Great story!
abstractwhisk chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
That was flippin' adorable, and if I was able too I would write a million N/J fics, I just don't think I'm that skilled. Good work!

NajaMoonshadow chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Amen to stomping out the woody fics-there are far to many of them! lol-i like a good ol' jordan/nigel myself... though i never right Crossing Jordan fics at all. Lol-makes me a hypocrite i guess?
RogueFemme chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Yay, some Nigel/Jordan goodness to brighten my day!

Woody the Woodlouse. Pollack the Pillock.

Ohh, you're bad! I love it. ;-D
RebootUniverse chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Love the story please write more stories there is no justice for the Nigel/Jordan fans with the same 10 stories
Nicholas Curee chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Yay! another NJ fic at last! im working on one right now, but building the plot is taking some time...ah what the hell, i'll post it anyway! would you mind reveiwing it for me?
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
haha take that woodrow!
o0vicarious-living0o chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh, my. Thank you so much! That was a wonderful story! I agree that there are hardly enough N/J fics. I'm working as hard as I can on "Home Sweet Hopeless". I swear it. I have two or three more chapters already written, but, as I said, they need to be converted from paper. Keep up the good work and write more!
black.n.blu chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Wow, that was unexpected. Anyways, I second what you're saying about N/J fics! I know exactly what you mean, there aren't nearly enough. I sorta have a couple of ideas right now. I'm working on one currently that isn't N/J, (don't worry, it's not W/J!) but I'm definately going to do more N/J ones. I pretty much live for that pairing. Anyways, great fic! Keep it up!