Reviews for The past is the past
Jecki chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
you are amazing :)

one of the bestest fics ive read :)

just wow, thanks for writing this.

you articulated insanity in a way that most writers fail at; you made it real. you made it three dimensional and empathical.

just thanks for what youve done :)

x
Nirianne chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Congratulations! It's over! I really enjoyed reading every chapter. Everything was really well written in a drama-sort of sense (if that made any sense). To feel each emotion and to hear every word spoken was very, very real to me.

It was funny toward the end of the fic when I guess coincidentally one of my songs showed up as, "The Promise", a small nice piano piece from FFXIII. It set the mood perfectly and made me love this fic even more :)
Efyraa chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Wow.

Yes, I've read uptil chapter 7 for life is so busy it won't let me breathe. But I shall review, because this, my friend, is too good to ignore.

Poor Kai: He's gone through so much and I feel so sad for him :( !

I hope he's ok!

I love your writing style. I can just read your fictions with a nice flow. Inspirational it is for me :D

I cant wait to read the rest! For now, take care!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
That was an amazing story. Great job. *stars doing dance* Kai's almost better . Kai's almost better! *dance-dance, dance-sing*

lol, ur great.
SNESCT122 chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Awesome... :D

That was so well witten! This is SO a story I can read again and again. I really wish other authors who decide to take up this subject would write this realistic-ish.

*Double thumbs-up*
empire14 chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
...I seriously don't know what to say to this, it's..it's...Wow! It was quite a 'hard' story to read and I had to nearly cry every now and then but, I liked it everything worked out in the end!
miella allstar chapter 10 . 7/24/2009
i dont know exactly how many times ive read this story, but i still love it, poor kai,i think this was my eight time reading it :), such a good story :)
Anna Raffaella chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
i absolutely adored this story.

the whole kai torture really inspired me, specially his damaged neck... and you acually bothered doing some research on his health problema, paranoia and stuff.

5 stars.

:D
FlamingIce94 chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
Amazing story. i love the ending. What a sweet family they all are together.

You wrote the characters of Ray and Mariah perfectly I thought.
Helainna chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I like the story, I wonder what happens? O
Lycan180 chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
awesome ending!
Lycan180 chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
OverDose?
sn0zb0z chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
Great story and well written. I like how you described what was happening and showed what the characters were thinking. Well done!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 10 . 12/18/2006
Thanks so much for a simply awesome story! I know you don't like short reviews, but what else can I say? It was awesome in every sense of the word, I just loved it.
Jashomara chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, it's my stupid computer's fault. I had to get another one. Anyway, great story! I loved it from the vocab and medicine words I didn't understand, to the fighting between Mariah and Kai; in other word, form beginning to end. The ending was so cute! You're the greatest!

Jash,