Reviews for The past is the past
kay1fire chapter 10 . 10/19
it was vgood
kay1fire chapter 9 . 10/18
okaay it was good ...
kay1fire chapter 7 . 10/18
its 2
iviwaymcr chapter 6 . 7/30
I love the hentai scene of rayxmariah, so hot D
iviwaymcr chapter 5 . 7/30
I think that rayandmariah's daughters can health Kai
iviwaymcr chapter 4 . 7/30
poor kai /
iviwaymcr chapter 3 . 7/30
I like yaoi but I prefer rayxmariah
iviwaymcr chapter 2 . 7/30
iviwaymcr chapter 1 . 7/30
yay I love the begining, and the little rayxmariah hentai *w*
Jecki chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
you are amazing :)

one of the bestest fics ive read :)

just wow, thanks for writing this.

you articulated insanity in a way that most writers fail at; you made it real. you made it three dimensional and empathical.

just thanks for what youve done :)

Nirianne chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Congratulations! It's over! I really enjoyed reading every chapter. Everything was really well written in a drama-sort of sense (if that made any sense). To feel each emotion and to hear every word spoken was very, very real to me.

It was funny toward the end of the fic when I guess coincidentally one of my songs showed up as, "The Promise", a small nice piano piece from FFXIII. It set the mood perfectly and made me love this fic even more :)
RevolutionaryRomance chapter 7 . 4/7/2010

Yes, I've read uptil chapter 7 for life is so busy it won't let me breathe. But I shall review, because this, my friend, is too good to ignore.

Poor Kai: He's gone through so much and I feel so sad for him :( !

I hope he's ok!

I love your writing style. I can just read your fictions with a nice flow. Inspirational it is for me :D

I cant wait to read the rest! For now, take care!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
That was an amazing story. Great job. *stars doing dance* Kai's almost better ~. Kai's almost better! *dance-dance, dance-sing*

lol, ur great.
SNESCT122 chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Awesome... :D

That was so well witten! This is SO a story I can read again and again. I really wish other authors who decide to take up this subject would write this realistic-ish.

*Double thumbs-up*
empire14 chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
...I seriously don't know what to say to this, it''s...Wow! It was quite a 'hard' story to read and I had to nearly cry every now and then but, I liked it everything worked out in the end!