Reviews for Good
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love it! It's simple and small but it's so touching and for me, it's amazing. Thank you for writing such a good one! _
Telera1701 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This is definitely going to my favourites. I know this story is pretty old, but I consider myself lucky for finding it after more than two years. It's a wonderful fanfic and it shows Wesker's human side without going ooc. I'm attempiting to write a Wesker-Sherry fiction as well, and hope to get down the characters as nicely as you did. Excellent job.
Ada Adore chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Brilliant concept! You stayed true to Wesker's character but gave him depth. It flows very naturally.
Anom chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I don't know why I didn't think to check your other stories until now. This was great! It's an amazing portrayal of Wesker and, yes, I also love the possibilities with him and Sherry. The story was really sweet without ruining the sociopath we know and love.

I'm not sure if you've seen the Wesker Reports, but if you haven't you might want to know that after RE2 Sherry was taken away from Leon and now Wesker has her. I think it makes for awesome plot bunnies.
clairexleon chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Oh my gosh. this was so good. I would never have thought of Wesker acting like a father, but the way you wrote it works! Great job!
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This fic touches me ever so much, I never knew Wesker had a good side.
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I admit, I thought this would be stupid at first. After all, when I'm in the mood for Wesker, I'm in the mood for the cold-blooded man from CVX. But I read it anyway, because there is a severe lack of well-written Wesker fanfiction, and I was desparate.

I'm glad I did. This was absolutely wonderful, and you did a great job of displaying his good side while still keeping him in character. It's so nice when I find something well-written, and the fact that it's about my favorite villain just makes it that much better.

I'd continue typing, but most of what I have to say are variations of "I love this story and you're wonderful and thank you and you are made of awesome." Except I would say it with better grammar, but I felt that this would get my point across.
Claire-87 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Amazing!Simply amazing ;)

When he was working too late, he’d reach for the phone, and begin dialing a number that had long since been disconnected.

;( this line hit me right in the heart..
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
;-;Such a good story! Even Wesker has a heart! I kind of want to know what happened at the graduation though...How did Sherry react to seeing him after all those years?
HUNK's girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Good concept, cute and all that, but Wesker was too nice. I can see him caring for Sherry, but above all he's cold and calculated - a less-than-remorseful murderer type, for crying out loud - and wouldn't indulge his feelings for her anymore.

The part with Barry and Enrico seemed very OOC for me. I don't see Wesker as the type to keep any personal items on his desk, much less a picture of someone else's daughter.

Still, I like this story, even if it is a bit much at times.
Darkness is Spreading chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Aw. This is such a sweet story. You really captured Wesker's personality in here. Loved the ending! It was great! This is definatly going in my favorites, and you are going in my fav authors! Keep up the good work! _
Eloide chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow. This was awesome. Of coure, my opinion is slightly biased considering Wesker is God to me. . Anyway, I like how you worked in the Birkins. The whole thing was just impresive. I can actually see this as a side story in the plot. Well, great job and keep it up.
Sara A. Wesker chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
That was really good. You really captured Wesker's personality really well here. Amazing job. Keep up the good work.

Sara Wesker:)
Squirrel54 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Great story. Y'know, looking back on some of your previous works, I think this is by far the best thing you've written.

If Wesker lost his head, HUNK would promptly remove his, saying, “Here sir, take mine.”

I don't know if that line was meant to be funny, but it had me grinning to myself.
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Dude! Like... wow. I know I get all incoherent and stuff when I read something that really blows me away, so I'm sorry in advance if none of this review makes sense. XD

I've read a few reformed, or redeemed, or not-so-bad-guy Wesker fics in my day, but I don't know that I've come across a Wesker introspective that so cleverly and convincingly defined the...lesser known aspects of his personality the way yours did. I didn't read it and go, "Ah, crap, here they go again, trying to make him all nice and justified 'cuz they're on a Wesker kick."

I thought it was wonderful.

You've always had a lot of raw talent, but you've really come into your own lately, really matured as a writer. I've always enjoyed reading your stuff, but I must say this latest series of fics is great.

"Sociopaths tended to love one thing other than them. Wesker decided that Sharon was going to be that thing."

Sums it up pefectly!