Reviews for MatchMaker Yuffie
TheFluffyBakura chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMG!
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE MORE!? OwO PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! Dx
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
WOW THIS IS AWESOME AND I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHATS HAPPENING! BECAUSE IT'S GONNA GET REALLY INTERESTING FORM HERE ON OUT ESPECIALLY WITH A SHIRTLESS VINCENT!

SAY IS YUFFIE GONNA TRIP AND FALL ON HIM AND ARE THEY GONNA HAVE AN ACCIDENTAL KISS?

EEEEEK I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!
Knock-Out92 chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Hey i think this stories good are u going to make another chapter I really hope you DO!
Shadow's Interceptor chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Great story! Love the concept and love your humor! Just one thing, isn't Cid's ship called the Shera?

Interceptor wags his tail and gives you a doggie grin. Shadow chuckles behind his mask.
QueenAhems chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
Holy mother of! Please, tell me that you didn't leave this chapter hanging as it is! LOL.

You had me laughing in droves at Yuffie's insane tactics and desperation as a matchmaker. She's got an active mind, that one. ;) But I do so love the interaction b/w Yuffie and Vincent - alot can be said so much in actions and not just words. I guess that is what that makes it all the more beautiful and intense.

I am so excited and anxious to find out how Yuffie is going to handle a shirtless Vincent(yum yum, bubblegum, I'm sure!) and I await with great eagerness to your future updates.

Happy writing. :)

Btw, totally loving your dialogue play b/w Reno, Cid and even Elena. *glomps them all*
Kikushi chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Crazy story.

However, I am quite curious to see the upcoming events. :)

Update soon!
serenitatis417 chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Wahh, Xtina! You write so well!

Yes, I know you know that I know nothing about Final Fantasy; but I decided to read anyway. It was a bit hard to adjust to the characters and personalities at first, but I sort of got the hang of it... eventually. I think.

Must say, it's very interesting and humorous.

Good job! :]
Record Cover chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
Lol magawwd it wouldn't let me review for chapter 5 so I went to chapter 4 and it wouldn't let me review that EITHER and, sheesh, UPDATE WOMAN. I'm sure I ain't the only one bugging you for this.

I can't give you critique coz you know me, I can't even write myself, what makes you think I can criticize anything anyone else writes properly? Anyways yes, it's nice. And is Bryony scratched off of Bryony as in rowing-CHS-zooties rowing captain from 06?

Anyway. Nat, *patiently* waiting for chapter 6.
Vampyric Ninja chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
This is an awesome story! So funny and cute. Reno is evil, but hopefully Yuffie will realize her feelings for her beloved Vincent. xP

I know you're there! UPDATE! Don't leave us with a cliffie!
TheEbonyRaven chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
I loved this! It made me giggle so much, in a good way, its the first time I’ve read it, as in I didn’t find this fic when you first started it (sorry I go off at tangents: Yuffie owns my brain.) Anyways the point being I adore the way this was written! And I can even imagine half this stuff going on in my FFVII warped brain.

I can’t wait for an update!

Oh and Vinnie's claw goes to his elbow, and according to his designer is removable .

P.s. Can I ask a question? The Chakram things, the only person i can relate them to is Rikku, am I remotely close?
Marilena chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
Come on now, don't be too cruel! Update!
paaak chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
yo stina ]

nice ff.

i laugh at your town names.

reminds me of pokemon.

-cackles-

BUT IT'S GOOD.

Aww, I love chapter 5.

Interesting stuff.

Keep going D

much
feedthecrow chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
The arm starts at the elbow like it's right below the joint that allows the arm to bend and Vincent doesn't actually have the gauntlet attached to him. It's sort of like a metal arm put over this plastic one to protect it. So he can take off the gauntlet just to let you know and update soon seriously this is one of the worse cliffs I've ever experienced.
DarknessInTheValley chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
omg i lovs it! i cant leave a good review cus im on my psp but Vinnie's claw thingy starts at his elbow
Snipergal7 chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
Oh my God! I'm actually wiping tears of laughter from my eyes. I just love this! You have a very neat writing style. It's humorous and keeps the reader eternally entertained. Never bored! I love it. Just keep updating the way you have doing and I you'll have a faithful reader and reviewer. XOXOXO