Reviews for Harry’s Allegiances
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 10/5
yas the sequal is already looking out to be good
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 1 . 7/13
por favor, por favor, simplemente tienes que continuar
PenguinsWithForks chapter 1 . 6/24
It's been six years! Six! And not a single update? I'm very disappointed Wolfie, very disappointed indeed. Maybe a point of view from Slughorn? Or Sirius, as evidently dead people have opinions, too. Work on it.
Both of these stories are delightful
TayMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
i like bothh this and last story.
readerofstories chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story, and I really hope that it's not dead.
willowskeith chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Good beginning
ibterismith50 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
If your still around? Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
You may say that this is a pointless random fic. While this may be true, it is really well written, just like all your other pieces.

I have always loved your writing so PLEASE continue the sequel! I return back to this fic a lot of times just to see if it has been updated.
P-Webes chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
i hope you decide to write another chapter to this, i really want to know what happens to lisa! :)
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Um, woah. Is Harry going to be totally oblivious, or will he cotton on, or what?
Sar'Kalu chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
You should continue this, it's very good. A unique take on the whole insanity issue.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Man, I can't wait until Luna tells everyone about Lisa, and see how they react. I'm sure it will be epic. And if if Dear Order- which I most blatantly and shamelessly plugged in Letter From the Asylum- is anything to go by, her suffering will be very entertaining to read about.

I also can't wait to see Dumbledore's reaction.

Somehow, I get the feeling that Magical Britain will react much like they did to Rita's articles fourth and the Prophet articles fifth year, and that this will be what finally causes Harry to say fuck it and join his pal Tom.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Please continue
The World in Black and White chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
i really hope you update soon! I love this story so much! It makes me laugh! Sincerely hoping you update soon.