Reviews for Harry’s Allegiances
NEXT CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER!
livvie23 chapter 1 . 3/19
What! Oof, so good. I was so excited to binge on this story, and there's only one chapter postedsad day! (Talk about first world problem right?) Anyways, I look forward to seeing an update from you. If you need a cheerleader, you absolutely have one in me. Just PM meLots of love, and happy writing,
-livvie23
eaglefangs chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Please continue!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I cant wait to see what happens next!
ArcShade chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
I really like how basically everyone is for Harry except a few people. Kinda makes me laugh. If you ever chose (read if the muses ever permit you) to finish this, I'd love to find out what happens to Lisa, who really shouldn't have done that. Also, is Harry just going to stand up on the bench and announce that Dumbledore is a barmy old codger, and anyone who wants to follow Harry should line up to be marked with a sparkly version of the dark mark?
TheNecromancer66 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Please continue! It's been far too long since I found a fic that could give me a good laugh, and then you abruptly stop working on it and push it into a faraway corner of your mind to be forgotten and lost to time! Please continue as this is a great fic and the story could only get better!
Love, Me :)
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Could we please have more? I know it's probably asking a lot, but I like this, especially Luna's revenge.
Bulletpr00f Years chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Please continue this!
Flaming Ghurkin chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
This fic has just the right balance of silliness and seriousness for my liking. I wish there were more of it *sigh*... Oh well, I understand what it's like to have absolutely no idea how to continue a story, or to lose all motivation to write it, or to have real life get in the way of having fun.

I look forward to reading more of your other fics Wolfie :)
Polish chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Oh my gosh! You have GOT to return and finish this fic! I love it! Great job on it! -made me laugh, and made my day just a bit better-
Ratus chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Pokes story with a stick, "Yep, looks dead to me. So... Any thoughts on more?"
thesmollbean chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
yas the sequal is already looking out to be good
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
por favor, por favor, simplemente tienes que continuar
PenguinsWithForks chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Wolfie,
It's been six years! Six! And not a single update? I'm very disappointed Wolfie, very disappointed indeed. Maybe a point of view from Slughorn? Or Sirius, as evidently dead people have opinions, too. Work on it.
-Penguins
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Both of these stories are delightful