Reviews for Harry’s Allegiances
TheNecromancer66 chapter 1 . 9/15
Please continue! It's been far too long since I found a fic that could give me a good laugh, and then you abruptly stop working on it and push it into a faraway corner of your mind to be forgotten and lost to time! Please continue as this is a great fic and the story could only get better!
Love, Me :)
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 6/2
Could we please have more? I know it's probably asking a lot, but I like this, especially Luna's revenge.
Bulletpr00f Years chapter 1 . 4/15
Please continue this!
Flaming Ghurkin chapter 1 . 4/5
This fic has just the right balance of silliness and seriousness for my liking. I wish there were more of it *sigh*... Oh well, I understand what it's like to have absolutely no idea how to continue a story, or to lose all motivation to write it, or to have real life get in the way of having fun.

I look forward to reading more of your other fics Wolfie :)
Polish chapter 1 . 2/8
Oh my gosh! You have GOT to return and finish this fic! I love it! Great job on it! -made me laugh, and made my day just a bit better-
Ratus chapter 1 . 2/8
Pokes story with a stick, "Yep, looks dead to me. So... Any thoughts on more?"
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
yas the sequal is already looking out to be good
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
por favor, por favor, simplemente tienes que continuar
PenguinsWithForks chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Wolfie,
It's been six years! Six! And not a single update? I'm very disappointed Wolfie, very disappointed indeed. Maybe a point of view from Slughorn? Or Sirius, as evidently dead people have opinions, too. Work on it.
-Penguins
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Both of these stories are delightful
Lunar-Hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
i like bothh this and last story.
readerofstories chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story, and I really hope that it's not dead.
willowskeith chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Good beginning
ibterismith50 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
If your still around? Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
You may say that this is a pointless random fic. While this may be true, it is really well written, just like all your other pieces.

I have always loved your writing so PLEASE continue the sequel! I return back to this fic a lot of times just to see if it has been updated.