Reviews for Boxed In
Great story ! That end ruined the ep for me
So once again little miss david gets off with nothing happening to her by another fanfiction writer who just has to rewrite that crappie episode to the tiva fans happy

no thanks it was shit episode then and still is years later

one of many reasons why to grew to hate the David character and the show
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
So I'm bored today and found this story

Reading it reminds why I Dislike the David character so much. This episode gave us what the character David really like one word: HURTFUL!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Aw! Poor Tony! But everything worked out! :D
friend chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I really don't like Ziva, I beginning to watch NCIS. After watch Boxed In, I felt indignant for Tony who didn't get invited, reading this story make me felt hell lot better with big grin. Thank you for writing dedicating to Tony. No one should be left out!
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Hi, great addition to the episode ... I too thought it cruel when everybody had been to Ziva's place except Tony. I'm glad you made it up to him! Love your writing! Thanks and cheers!
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Great, very well done...
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow nice sad and intense and well just good jib.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Very nice.
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I liked this. But maybe Gibbs should headslap Tim n Ziva for playing a mean joke like that on Tony. I didn't like that on the episode. Thought it was just downright mean of Ziva.
juniper294 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I hated this scene in Boxed In. I thought it was sad, but I love how you corrected it. thats what fanfiction is for ) and I love how you organized the scene, not too long but still full of all the details you want. thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
It was basketball, not football.
CRAWFORD chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This story is so good! I always wondered why Ziva was being a meanie by not inviting Tony to her party, when she had no reasons not to. Thanks for the sharing of ideas!

Have a nice evening

CRAWFORD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is wonderful. Just the kind of episode tag I was looking for. Thank you.

Cheers,