Reviews for Hunting Passion
Deadly Shadow chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
The story was overall amazing, it was descriptive it had a little scary Atemu (Yami, or Yugi whatever,) and allot of foreshadowing that just made it all the more interesting while the story went on.
I loved the last hunt that they had, for the first time I can honestly say I pictured every moment of that part in my mind perfectly, which is shocking because I'm not the type of person that visualizes stuff like this.
I enjoyed many things about this, you allowed character development to the fullest especially Atemu's and Yugi's relationship, which never stopped amazing me, a few times I thought they were about to kill each other at the start but now it was a satisfying and an amazing ending.
I did not see any errors in this story, and that tells me that the Beta readers did a darn good job during it, and also you described this story so well the visualization just cam naturally to me.
I won't spoil anything for any readers, but I will let them know that this story has the best ending, the start is kind of boring (Not very, it was confusing, but good nonetheless.) And Yugi's not a defenseless child in this fic and that just satisfies me even more!
-Misty.-
Deadly Shadow chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Misty "*Cuddles Yami* I love you in this fic!"
Yami "Move, or I'll kill you."
Rain "Remind me why you always make Yami mean and scary?"
Misty "*Laughs nervously while moving away* Because, it's better that way... And look at this fic scary Yami makes any story a legend."
Rain "I rather read Stephen's books."
Misty "I rather read this. Now shut up and read."
Rain "Whatever."
Misty "Yay! And great story, I'll make sure to leave a long review at the end!"
Rain "If you remember."
Misty "Oh yeah... If I remember!"
Kire-no-Koibito chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Re-reading this fanfiction for the third time.
Definitely one of my favorite stories!
Great job on writing this one :)
candy4beth chapter 23 . 3/5/2013
i loved this story the unexpected turn from horror to romance as brilliant
kage kitsune 14 chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
I loved it. :D
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
Gosh, oh fuck, shit, IT ENDED! NOOOOO! Anyways, I love this and I wish you luck on future fanfics and also that they will be as good as this one... NOOOO! IT FUCKING ENDED! AHHHH!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
Lol
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
I would just like to point out that you should really edit the description for the fic to include the warning about incest - and probably about the MalikxRishid pairing too as its' one that a lot of the fandom are opposed to. Ordinarily i'd turn back and read another fanfic right now but... Truthfully, i'm too addicted! I need to know what happens now one way or another, your fanfic and characters are too well-written to just forget about. XD
sephydark chapter 23 . 1/16/2013
When I first started to read this fic, I didn't expect it to be very good; I mostly read it because I was bored. But then I kept reading because, contrary to my expectations, I actually liked it a lot. Your characters were well-written in ways I hadn't expected—I particularly like how capable and independent you wrote Yuugi, because a lot of people forget he has that side to him—and the plot was quite entertaining.
Foxluna chapter 23 . 12/19/2012
wow this story was wonderfully done! i absolutely loved it!
so now not only can they both live till the end of time but both can shift as well.
least they'll both be able to take care of All the shifters of the world, those who misuse their powers anyways, Yugi can just seal their powers on his own, those who become corrupted anyways, as for the good ones, they'll still be able to shift.
well let me know if you have any other stories, and/or stories with this pairing! please and thank u!
laters,
Fox
Foxluna chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
well besides his bangs being called bunny ears, some people have called them horns, or wings. -giggles- ohhh will Bakura be paired with Ryou? would be awesome!
Mio12 chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
wow
Guest chapter 23 . 11/10/2012
wow, 6 years? thats rough. i normaly only read complete stories for that exact reason because when they start up stories again, it takes a completely diffrent turn from before and just seems strange(difficult to follow and read). youre story doesnt do that though. i never would've guessed a 6 yr. writers block hit you. this story was so well put together, i absolutly love it. if i had a acount this would go on my favorites. youre an ammazing writer, please keep up the great work :)
jj chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
nice but id like to see more about kiba and jou and some of the other characters also what happened to ryou? but well done on the story it was an enjoyable read and i was surprised several times with the plot excellent work
The Queen's Pawn chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
As you promise it took a while but it was definetly worth the wait.