Reviews for Affinity
Anna chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Brilliant, but now I want a happy ending. I still love the cadences you use, there aren't many people writing fan fic who craft their sentences with such care. Now I'm off to see what else you have written.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow! I really like this, it's short but the language is great and I love the rhythm of the sentences.
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Wow... amazing! I love your style and you write the characters so well!
Indil Elondili chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
Aw... make it happy ? mrow..

Nice fic anyway.
Mallovoriel chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
i do hope you don't plan to just leave it there... its good so good an you have me wrapped in already, but i need to know, i need to know if they're worng, if jack will come to his senses get up off his lazy butt and do something about it, thats really all she wants to know, is that hes willing to fight for her, willing to have her, and she'd leave pete in a heartbeat...and i've gone of on a tirade, i do that sometimes, the most inopportune times too. anyway good work, i hope you continue with it. maybe you could bring it full circle. like you've talked about sam, jack, and daniel, now its teal'cs turn. and then you could have it be petes turn and have the sound again either as she hands the box back to him, or she hands it back to him open and its just kind of sitting in his hand and hes staring at it and hes focused on it and the implications haven't really sunk in yet and then in the background kind of blurry area of his vision you see sam walk out the door with a bag in her hand she pauses to look back at him, but he doesn't look up so she just keeps going, and then he curls his hand up causing the box to close and the sound reverberates through the room as his world crumbles... but then again you could do anything you want with it.
sgater926 chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
"And just like that, his every little hope for the future...snapped shut in a cold black box...again."

Wow. I really like your take on this. I'd never thought of comparing the Charlie/Sam experiences in exactly that way before. Sure a lot of people say that these are the 2 great tragedies of Jack's life but the way you put it was beautiful. Very poignant. Great job.
Letsgocubs27 chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
when I first READ about Sam and Pete getting together in an episode transricpt I wanted to kill her.

you summed up all my feelings in this fic, great work.
SG1 fan chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
I realy like this fic

It is poetic
Natters chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
wow! you knocked my socks off with all the angst ;)
Natters chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
whimper. poor jack. sniffle
Natters chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
heartwrenching chapter
liketoread chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
Interesting look at the event. Sad, too. They read almost like journals. Very insightful...and telling.
jessie06star chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
didn't get it till i read chap 2. has a lot of potential if you goin for a js or not.
SG-Fan chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
Please have a happy ending...!
SG-Fan chapter 2 . 2/26/2006