Reviews for In the Company of Friends
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I love stories where Sam gets ganged up on and Dean comes swooping in for vengeance and takes out the whole group of people who made the mistake of messing with Sam. This was a good one. Also really like Sam saying he thinks Dean is the smartest person he knows. I think Dean really is smart in a lot of ways, and that gets overlooked a lot.

Nice job on this!
karishea chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I wonder about that sometimes too...if Dean feels inferior or anything seeing as he didn't get to go to college...liked the story..especially when all the guys felt scared just being around Dean..yeah! go Dean!
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I loved this one too. You write beautifully. I have actually read this one before, but I didn't review it last time. I was probably at work at the time. It was definitely worth a second look (and probably 3rd, 4th, and 5th). I don't like to review these at work because then they 'know' I am reading them and not just 'looking for something I saw last night'. Yep, I probably shouldn't be reading at work... but I can't help it.
lucym chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Love it!

I think it's great that not only did sam stick up for dean, but dean goes ahead and does the same afterwards. I also especially like the fact that sam told his brother how smart he is, and that dean finally accepts that (in that messed up head of his!). You wrote it really well.

Great work!
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Who needed anyone else when they had a Dean?

You know, I've asked myself the same question many a time. lol. There was just some awesome Dean-ness in this little fic that was really fun to read. If you haven't realized from all the reviews already, I'm doing a bit of a marathon of you work. *grin*
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
seriously i dont know how i missed this one... great job... great idea... i can totally see that happening in season 1. great job as always
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow, this was great! I can absolutely see Dean pushing Sam into the arms of some "friends" because he thinks he's in the way. You had them both down perfectly! Going ot my favourites :o)
Rat chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Love the last line. Good story, I enjoyed it.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Just loved it - perfect! I love Dean in protective big brother mode!
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I love Dean being all protective and you wrote it fabulously!
JenBurch chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Aww, this was such a great story! lol I've never tried a oneshot before, but this was awesome! I stumbled across it looking for the next biggy, and it was great!

Good ole Dean! And poor ole Sam, he seems to get pummeled an awful lot! lol It's okay, he usually gets pummeled in my story too!
Yasuko08 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Darn it. Stop writing wonderful stories I have to do homework. Nevermind. It can wait. It's not due til Wed. So I take it back. Keep getting wonderful stories that make me forget all about the time and that homework is waiting me upstairs. (gives cookies as thanks) Here you go.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
You know, your stories give me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Well, these type do. Haha, I liked it a ton. Poor Sam, getting the hell beat out of him because some college guys didn't like what he said. Hey, at least he stood up for himself! Nice job.
Cupido chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Good question. I want a Dean! xD. I want that Dean!
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I love this! I love that Sam stuck up for Dean and then Dean got those guys back for what they did to Sam. I love that Sam went to give Dean some space and Dean made him go because he thought that Sam needed space. Great!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »