Reviews for In the Company of Friends
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
love it

sumthinwicked chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Great! I've never read thisone before. Tons of Brotherly warm and fuzzies, just what I love.
Meghan chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I want a Dean.

Great story.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I honestly love this story and I wish that I had reviewed so much sooner. I printed this off when you first wrote it and absolutely could not stop reading it. I just reread and reread over and over and over... I love the way that Dean just wanted Sam to have fun with old college buddies and thinking that he was in the way, but that it turned out that he was wrong the whole time. It just was really exciting that Sam got beat up defending Dean to his "friends". Great job with the story and I love all of your stories! Thanks so much for writing for us!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
lili20 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I know it's a bit late to be adding a review, but I just read your story and I had to say this "QUE CHEVERE! SUPER GENIAL!"
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Sherry- where the hell have you been hiding this gem? Amy actually recommended it to me, and when I saw the author, my jaw dropped.

This is magnificant. My heart was wrenching the entire time... poor, poor Sammy. *ungh* I just adore the entire story- you crafted it beautifully. I love Dean's anger, Dean's assuming Sam screwed himself over right up until Sam collapses. The instantly, Dean is in big-brother mode, cleaning Sam up. I adore the scene outside, where Dean gets ice and learns what really happened. His anger and the waitress's casualness... Freaking Gorgeous.

He beat up the frat guys to quickly, IMO. But that is the glory of Dean, isn't it?

Awesome, KICK-ASS fic.

amy jonas chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I relly liked this. And I liked that you visited Sam's past at school even though Dean mistakenly thought they wre Sam's friends.

I love how the boys defended each otehr in different ways. Very touching and you have a flair for their voices.

Fleur chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
AAWW ! It's so cute ! I love this story !
LenJade chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This was a great story. The last line was AWSOME It was really powerful and well placed. (grins and hugs writter)
Pheebs1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Imjinnie on LJ recc'd this so I scurried over... ahh Dean defending Sam is hot! Ahem, anyway - really liked this. I like implications that Dean is, in fact, smart and that Sam recognises that. And that Sam got beaten up defending Dean, aw.
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Haha, yes I'm reading all your stories tonight...

LOVED this one...

Don't you think it'd be a good idea if they had Sam meet up with college buddies again on the show? You know, some guy that was either really close to Sam, or even someone Sam had trouble with...

Just think it'd be an interesting take...
Bluy chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Why does everything have to happen to poor Sammy? It seems as though one without the other is nothing, but when they're together they are an unstoppable force, physically and nonphysically. I do like Sam's last thought 'who needed anyone else when they had a Dean' True true, very true! love your stories!
linda cole chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
holy* this was good. very good. you got the brother's charters down so well i wanted to hear more!

your an asume writer i wish i could write that good.

i wrote a 180 0 word sci fi. fantasy novel and i wish i could write as good as you can it would have been alot easier. the only reason i wrote guardians was becuase i had too get the charaters out of my mind before i went crazy and now i am writing several other stories including the sequel to guardians but man you have real talent. you should be writing books. this is asume!

write another!
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This was really good! Very sweet and I like the last line there. Who DOES need anybuddy else when u got a Dean by u heehe.

Well...bsides Connor

Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Well, the other reviewers have said it all already, so I'll just add, very awesome job. And I liked the line "People, he just didn’t get", reminded me of The Benders. Thanks for sharing this, and have a great day :)
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »