Reviews for In the Company of Friends
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Aww, that was sweet! Love big brother/protector Dean and little brother/hurting Sam...what a pair, those two. That last line was ridiculously cute. I'm so glad you shared, thanks. It's made my day. _

*Silver Kitten*
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
i liked that i love dean when he's like that the protecter and big brother like that.
herogary chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Oh my God! I loved that! And I loved the last line! "Who needed anyone else when they had a Dean?" That was excellent! Great story! A 100% 10/10! Brilliant!
SupernaturalGurl chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Aw, this was great, I like the ending line. That was sweet. Good job.
CurbyQuince'sNephew chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Another amazing, fantastic, Sam-bashing HISTORY MAKING story! I don't know how you do it, but you're definately my hero! I loved this story! So many authors (including myself, sometimes) just can't manage to capture Dean's true self in a situation like this, and yet you do it EVERY TIME! Every author should be jealous of you. It's one of my new favs, I can promise you that. KEEP WRITING! I need a weekly Supernatural fix every so often...keyword OFTEN... : )
Jellicle chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
That was totally delicious, pure brotherly love. Great work.
rodney215 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I really liked your story. I just love when Sam and Dean have the angst but they also have the time to have each other's back. Well done!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Aww, gotta love that brotherly bonding. It's like oatmeal; good for the heart and soul. _ Or maybe even Cambell's chicken noodle soup; it's M M Good. *starts laughing that herself* Okay, enough with the punny humor. Seriously good fic, but what did I except! It is, after all, your work Phx. It's always good. Excellent. A good read even at 1 'o clock in the morning. Keep up the great work. Byes for now!
PrincessNothing3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I want a Dean! lol
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I absolutely adore this! I'd been craving a good "The boys do some ass kicking when a hustle goes bad" fic, but this was even better. I love that you included Dean's feelings on the subject of the two years that Sam was away - I imagine he did feel left out when those four guys approached Sam. The poor guy, he meant well.

My favorite part (besides Big Brother Dean beating the snot out of the frat boys)? The fact it all happened because Sammy was defending Dean. :)

The end conversation was perfect, and I'm so glad that Sam knew what Dean had done for him. I love the last line - so true!

I could go on, but I'll spare you. This is one I'll be reading over and over. :)

JJ
fairytalemanipulator chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
okay, you are so going on my favorite authors list.
brixen chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Loved it! This was such a great one-shot. I loved the whole brothers sticking up for each other routine. I'm so glad Dean went back and kicked the crap out of those punks that hurt Sam.

And the end was so cute. Dean thinking he's dumb but Sam insisting otherwise. They're such great brothers to each other. I love them.

Well written story. Thanks for sharing it!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I loved this - especially the different aspects of Dean pushing Sam to go with his "friends" because he thought Sam wanted to rather than stay with Dean and Sam only going because he thought Dean was trying to get rid of him. At least Dean recognized he was being unfair to Sam by being angry with him for going when Dean was the one who pushed Sam to go in the first place.

Just a great story - and it just does something to me when Dean refers to Sam as his kid brother or his baby brother. I'm such a sucker for brother moments.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Cool one shot! It's the brotherly love we all come to adore. Some really nice stuff here!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »