Reviews for In the Company of Friends
recklesslove chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Loved it! One of my new favorites-your stories never ever disappoint. I thought it was great how Sam got beat up defending Dean, and then how Dean defended him. Really really great.
Freefall chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
AW! Loved it!
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh, wow I can't even BEGIN to tell you how much I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this story!

"This was a part of his brother’s life that he had no hold on, or frame or reference. Two years… for the sake of two years Sam was a stranger to him at times."

WAH! Taht was so sad! :(

"The other boys laughed nervously. Although they outnumbered Dean, he was sober and there was just something dangerous about him. Nothing the boys could place their finger on, but they instinctively knew they were out of their league. Sam had been one thing – and he’d been no pushover – but this one. This one was lethal. This one was a predator…"

They SHOULD be nervous! Heck, they should be scared shitless! That's one of the best descriptions of Dean I've ever read!

“Huh? Oh yeah,” Dean said. He seemed to consider what the boy said for a moment and then without warning, jabbed the gloater in the stomach with the pool cue, doubling him over and following up with a knock out punch. The kid hit the floor and didn’t move

“Next,” the older Winchester said looking at the three remaining boys. Behind him the few people left in the bar had gone quiet but no one was stopping him. They all knew what had happened two hours ago.

WOO-HOO! One down, three to go! :D

And the best line in the whole story... She smiled and gave him a conspiratorial wink. ”For what? Taking out the trash?”

Sam’s smile was as wide as a busted lip and bruised face would allow, “Write it down, dude, because it isn’t getting said again.” LOL! The wisecracks flow and all is right in the Winchester world once more! :D

I think that is one of my all time favorite stories! I must go read it again!

GREAT JOB, my friend!
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
cute story! I liked it!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Loved your one-shot. It was nice to read something differnet that involved the guys. I also like how you included Sam's college life it in. Keep up the great writing. Until your next update, Happy Writing!
Phoebe chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I loved how Dean went and bet the tar out of those guy because they hurt Sam. I love this fanfic. And I hope you write more soon.

Phoebe
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
this is my favourite story of yours so far! great. :)
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5