Reviews for Rekindled Love
Myfanfix chapter 12 . 5/15
Oh, 'tears up'... Wow, no story has ever actually made me feel really sad, except for this one. Your story is doing a number on my emotions right now. (bravo!) It doesn't help that I'm listening to a sad song on soundcloud, lol. If the author is reading this, look this up and listen to this while you read this story. Play the 2nd song.

Since FF doesn't like links, I'll have to chop it up for you:
soundcloud
astrangelyisolatedplace/sets/europe-asipv002
KND Universe chapter 15 . 3/18
KND: if you want to know who's Bram is a despicable classmate
Gohan: seriously is so despicable?
KND: you have no idea of a grade
KND: your story moved me
Bram: shut up silly to see this type of matches you don't have Friends
KND: SHADOW COME HERE
Shadow: would that you offer?
KND: kill Bram
Shadow: ask that Fliqpy
KND: i would do it but Flippy is sick
Bram: ruins
Shadow: he chases him and shot him in the head
sarah chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I just read the first of you're story and i just like to say i don't think yami would do yugi his abiou like that :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
It was really good!
But so sad...seriously,i think that i'm kind of hurt too from all of this...
Well,aren't I emotional?
Great job though!
TheBigBang818 chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
And I have died because of happiness! Thank yous!
Deadly Shadow chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
*Looks at her dagger* I'm considering it. I am itching to... But, I'll get over it. Time to read the next chapter!
-Misty-
-I sometimes write the shortest reviews XD
a chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Thank-you for making Anzu a decent person, because she /is/ a decent person in the manga series, even if she can become overbearing with her friendship talks. But then again, aren't Joey and Yugi and Yami all about friendship too?
Nova2AceGirl chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
cool
Saiyuki729 chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
This is a very interesting fanfic. I just coudnt stop reading it lol. It made me want to cry here and there. But thankfully everything went okay and Yami and Yugi ended up together.
samaurai chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
I nearly cried the whole time and seeing him still leaving made my heart drop. :)
DarkenedSeas chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
Story made me cry so fucking hard :'D3
andysanime chapter 15 . 1/19/2012
Good job on this sory.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
That's... actually a very believable reason for Yami to leave. Considering the fact that pretty much all Ancient Egyptians had a deathly fear of their own version of hell, it makes sense that they'd take to another religion's version. Anzu's quick to jump to conlusions, but she's not the (horny) big bad wolf that everyone believes her to be.

brittney
illusionneverchangedx chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
that was really sweet and cute! i love it! the first chapter actually made me cry so much! i was falling apart from all the crying! it was just too sad. i love this story alot :)