Reviews for Mad World
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Wonderful story I enjoyed it immensely. :)
Supernatural-Stalker chapter 16 . 11/11/2009
Pretty good story, although I have quite a hard time believing that you're a perfectionist... Either way, i enjoyed reading this!
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 16 . 4/23/2009
that was a great story _
FirePony16 chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
It makes more sense now, and its still a wonderful story. Maybe you can do a second story about how the others find out about Chris or something like that. :)
FirePony16 chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
I loved this story, so awesome, but I thought Piper knew about Chris and that she was already pregnant.
d chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
I'm sad for this to end, but all things eventually do. Anyways, great story, and I did enjoy this, I also did enjoy the AU parts of the story that were both original, yet still fit in wonderfully with cannon. Wonderful job!
d-scarlet chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
continue on! i really can't wait for more!
d chapter 14 . 5/13/2008
you really cant just stop there! i really want to know ax's reaction. update soon!
petersadouchebag14 chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
awesome story so far. please update really really soon!
hazza123 chapter 13 . 11/1/2006
OMG...You finally updated! Yay!

I loved this chapter. It was great to see John showing up.

Great writing, as usual. Update soon.

-Hazza
Person reviewing chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
... this is a review.
Phoebe Laura Halliwell chapter 12 . 9/10/2006
that's good! update soon! i loove Dean!
hazza123 chapter 12 . 7/16/2006
I just finished reading all 12 chapters, and I know its been awhile, but you have to update! Seriously, this story is brilliantly written, and its a very good take on a Supernatural/Charmed crossover! I really want to see what ahppens next!

-Harry

PS: Yay, your from Australia to!
JediClaire chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
great
Julia chapter 12 . 5/29/2006
Hello fellow Australian. Simply love your Mad World fanfic. I am a huge fan of Supernatural as well and find myself counting down the day's till it's on again (which is tonight fortunatley). I feel like you have based your Daisy character on me! I also love NCIS, Dark Angel (Gotta love Michael Weatherly), OC, OTH, Smallville. All those great shows. I have noticed a lot of your bad spelling, but I can forgive that, I'm not the best myself. I'll be willing to be your proof reader for you if you want. Email me if you want me to proof read. Can't wait for the next chapter of the story. Keep up the fantastic work!