Reviews for Warrior
Guest chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
Whaaaat!? Omg, I'm crying so hard right now. Thank you for such a story!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
Gosh! It's so exciting! Stupid Genii!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
This is so beautiful! Love the story already!
Sada Pazaki chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
I LOVE this story. I love love LOVE it! Ah! Warrior's death made me cry, but it was all done so well...I applaud you.

This could fit so perfectly into canon. Again, love it and excellent work.
xoxo chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
Okay... so i literally cried.
xoxo chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
you really capture the emotions so nicely. can't stop reading!
xoxox chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is soooooooo amazing already! Need to read more!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
Lilo chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
So sad. Good story.
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 19 . 12/11/2011
I know this fic is over 5 years old but I came accross it and read it. Loved it and was sad that Warrior died. I cried on that part. I thought it was sweet that he adopted her when she was a child.
KHandFF7fanforever chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Oh my god! i loved it!
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 19 . 10/15/2010
A well written thought provoking story.
Jander Panell chapter 19 . 7/1/2010
I know this story is old, but it's amazing. Just...a wonderful, self-contained story that blends together OCs and canon elements and it's Forgive my utter fail here, I can't describe how amazed I feel after I've read it.

I love your characters, Althea, Lynex, Warrior, and even Morgar to an extent (as in, loving to hate him). They're living and breathing people (well, Wraith...) with their flaws and stregnths and distinct personalities. Althea, in particular, is the kind of heroine you just can't help but cheer for. Warrior's death, too, was all sorts of pathos-inducing. I seriously got teary-eyed at that...and I'm one who doesn't cry for much. And the way you write fight scenes is just orgasmic. Makes me jealous. XD

Interesting view of Wraith society, too. I am not sure that I personally agree - I don't picture Wraith as having as much of a warrior culture as you depict, and the vague misogyny of the society bothers me not because it offends my sensibilities, but because it doesn't seem to go along with what's shown of Wraith culture in the show, where the queens are all powerful and only deviants like Todd or Michael would think of challenging them. Then again, this was written before "The Queen," which kind of cemented my view of Wraith queens.

There are some grammar/spelling errors, the most egregious of which is occasional switches to present tense. Tense issues are difficult to sort through, though.

Thanks for an enjoyable read, I'll definitely move on to the sequel next.
Trent chapter 19 . 6/21/2010
Brilliant story. I wouldn't be surprised if you could sell this to people! Thank You so much for writing this, I enjoyed reading every moment. Each chapter was great. I noticed a few spelling mistakes (only about 5 through the whole story, DON'T WORRY), but apart from that nothing was wrong.
Running Deer chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
Just read through this story, very good and so sad that Warrior died at the end, it did make one want to cry. I enjoyed reading this story and couldn't stop till I had finished it!