Reviews for Siberians
general zargon chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awwwww, so sappy and sweet! Schuldich is just a romantic at heart, isn't he? Ken's a lucky kitty! :D I loved this one-shot, I could actually picture Schu telling a man he's about to kill about his 'Kenken' just to get it off his chest, and I laughed at that bit about the drop cloth for his drooling. I thought you wrote Schuldich really well, and I hope you decide to write more Schuken stories! Please keep up the excellent work!
artemis347 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Awesome! i love your fanfic! of those two...schuschu's so awesoem i wish i oculd read mincds ;; toys...what a wonderful thing _ and i love knowing about the hair, i'd guessed it, but now i know for certain, those boys just spend allt heir time on their hair, cept for kenken *sqee!*
Kati chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
When I read your fics I can’t stop greening.

When I first known that Siberians are not only tigers, but also cats, I was surprised and I thought “But Ken is a tiger, not some cat!”.

But when I read this fic, I must say, that Kenken is such a kitten:)

I can understand Schuldig, I also would drool on his place.
bffimagine chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
M... toys...

Loved it! This fic is the funniest thing I've read all day!

bffimagine
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
*giggles*Yay. I'm happy. Continue writing.
Tohda chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
this is something new... well, keep it up! this fic is interesting and written well!
Queen of the Paperclips chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
YAY! Another Schu/Ken! I really love your writing style and your characterization of Schu. I can't wait for the next one _
KyraEnsui chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Your stories are so pleasantly sweet and well written. I enjoy them every time I read. Keep up the great work and you did wonderfully in describing Ken and his codename. Awesome job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Nice. It's so hard to find a good Kreuz fic these days - you did it. Loved the cute cat-Ken parallels at the beginning, nice little twist at the end.