Reviews for Master Skywalker, There're too many of Them!
starwars1885 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Keep going! This is hilarious! 3 years since an update...have you abandoned this story? Please continue it!
BlueblazeHeart chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Good story, please update soon!
Old Ben Kanoodle chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
This story is fantastic! I really hope you continue it soon. The characterization is spot on, and I can't wait to read about Ani and Obi and the terror of the younglings.
destroying tokyo chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
I'm really enjoying this. It's really funny. I hope you update soon. :)
Knightgirl42 chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
well done, brilliant humor with nice details, and I can't spot any things to improve - keep it up!
Bana chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Gosh, this is frikkin hilarious! I love the way you write Anakin in this, what with the balance of meladromatic-ness and cockyness. Just perfect! Please keep up the good work!
Blackrose chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Aw Man! Only two chapters, that is just torture! I love this story. I have never laughed at Anakin so much. I can't wait to see his reaction to the kid launching his/her self at him. Please update soon! _
Vandenberg chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Great job in writing this up-you really add character depth in the way you write. ;D

Obligatory comment: I'm addicted to this stuff. _"

-Sked-San-san
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Brylan Truson chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
hehe I liked this story. Its funny and it kept me reading thats the best you can do for short attention span people like meself! Great! I would really like it if you could review my storys as well...
yusukesgirl2005 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
it is true even jedis have accidents. but don't you think that anakin's encounter with yoda should have been longer? but if you want you can put a longer one in the chapters to come!
funyun chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh, wow-that was great. VERY funny, nice little allusions to the Dark Side potential of Anakin, lovely way of delicately dealing with something that could have been so horrible and bawdy. I especially liked the cutoff ending. It was beautiful. I also really enjoyed the Author's Note/moral at the end. I hope you keep that up. Terrifically funny. I hope to see this younglings class episode that was worth spilling hot tea on Anakin's... epicentre... for.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
poor Anakin. You clumsy oaf!