Reviews for Confidence
chez chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I love this concept! Keep it up!
Fate Camiswhil chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
oh my God! you should make this a multi-chapter fic!

this one already has 55 and soon to be 56 reviews stating that this shots, shouldn't be shots!

CONTINUE THIS!

PLEASE!

(._.)
kaede11x chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
that was so sweet XD

please please PLEASE continue! D
Latiwings chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Truly an interesting story. Good job in it.
Hana chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Aw...That was so sweet. )

It was great and I would love to read more of the Phantom Thief! )

I wonder what would happen next...

Anyway, it was great! )

Please continue it. _
iRishou chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
AWW THATS SOO SWEET OF ATHRUN
Minatsuki chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
pls continue it! pls
Mage666 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This is a great fic, I loved it! I noticed it was published AGES ago, but I would like to see a continuation of the "Shadow's" adventures lol. If you have done some more work on this fic, could you send me the link, please? Anyways, keep up the good work. Mage6 :D
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
hmm.. according to what Shadow (aka Athrun ZaLa/ALex Dino.. "W!") does.. he's Like Dark Mousy in DNAngeL.. suteki ichi! demo, I thought that CagaLLi wouLd've struggLed in Shadows pace and y'know.. Like screaming for heLp or Athrun's name.. or yeLLing that her Lips were onLy for Athrun.. and some more things Like that.. ahh.. so Athrun knows that he has a fan cLub, ne? lol XD nyWeiZ, hope you viewed the URL.. it sounds pretty siLLy.. demo, who knows? that it might actuaLLy work.. kawaii fic! _
CagalliRules chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
continue!
reazzra chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I like your story. And I really want you to continue this story.

I want to know the continuations of the Pantom Thief. Please continue the story. I beg on you so much
yumemi21 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
that was a really awesome story. i think u should make another one shot involving Phantom thief. OMG it really is great. i'm at a loss of words on how to describe how i like your fic. please make another one coz i would really love to read another one like this. more power 2 u :-)
J'oublie m'appelle chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That was so kawaii! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. _
Dark chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This reminds me of DNAngel.
Aerophin chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Although it was a bit obvious, I still think it was good. A continuation couldn't hurt. ;)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »