Reviews for The Spider Kid
JiminSugaHope chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
How have people not reviewed this? It's pretty brilliant. I laughed and smirked right alongside Simon and I already can tell I like this character. Cheers.

~Ivy
Draw4life chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
this is cool. this is the first story i've read with mayday in it, let alone a little brother. But i dont remember a lil' bro from the comics... was he in there? or is he an OC? I like how you have developed Simon's character and May's. I feel slightly sorry for the both of them, but they should deffinitly talk. A suggestion for a future chapter is to have them meet at the same mugging or robbery and have Simon kick May's butt, or something like that. Even though i can see an big, fat Ego alert edging its way into Simon's life, so maybe he needs to be taught a lesson...

again, just a suggestion!

~Ryuu-chan~
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
I really like this! please update soon!
GrilledCheeseOreos chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
only 6 reviews...? shows no one comes here... this is a great story! update soon!
Neighborhood Spider chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Spider-Man is hyphenated.

Spiderman is just as weird looking as Super-Man.
htbthomas chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Simon is pretty pleased with himself - but "pride comes before a fall" they say. I am looking forward to seeing what happens with the Spider-Kid!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Just what I needed. Thanks for the quick update.
htbthomas chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oo - another fic with Spider-Girl in it! Excellent. I am guessing "Simon" is your OC?

This has an intriguing start. Keep going.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh. I love this kind of story. (Stories involving one person having or doing something that will produce an interesting and somewhat unpredictable response when it's finally discovered)

I also happen to enjoy the way you wrote it.
dfshie chapter 1 . 2/26/2006