Reviews for Living La Vida Loca
carol chapter 10 . 1/5/2007
I have just finished reading this story and felt obligated to send a review.

In the short time since I found fanfiction I have read a lot of the stories, have liked a lot, hated a few but not one of them made me cry- until now. I really liked the first few chapters but honestly couldn't see where the story was going to go once Dylan made an appearance. But as I kept reading I was even more engrossed and by the end of the epilogue I was close to sobbing out loud.

The intelligent writing of the entire story impressed me so much I hope that you keep writing for fanfiction but especially for Supernatural. I am currently following the story "I thought I saw" and am enjoying that one too.

Please continue to entertain myself and all the other fans!

Thanks again( I can still feel tears just thinking about this story)

jackandorjill chapter 10 . 7/23/2006

It's been a while since you wrote this story, but I was moved to review it anyway. I'm a hardcore lurker and I very rarely review (terrible, I know) - only if a story really moves me. And this one did.

It was tightly plotted - the monster of the week was interesting and not just a lame subplot. And Dylan came out of the blue. I hated him for the first bit but the epilogue almost made me cry - very well written. And the whole Dylan thing reminded me of the end of Saving Private Ryan - "earn this" or whatever it was.

Also, I read and loved your "Miles to Go" story too.

I have to go or this review would be a lot longer - but thank you for writing some excellent stories. I've been on the computer reading them for way too long...

Thanks and nice job!
ren chapter 10 . 4/26/2006
This was utterly wonderful. Some of your characterisation made me a bit uncomfortable, but I suspect it was meant to do so? And honestly, you do see flashes of that inhumanity in Dean on occasion. Horrible! Enjoyed this - happy to see you've written other SPN stories as well. Thanks for sharing!
ItsaMiracle chapter 10 . 4/18/2006
HOLY CRAP HOLE! that was an amazing fanfic, I loved it, it was sad but...WOW!
DockWA chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
Wow. Just. Wow.

I usually just read a fanfic and forget about it...but I have a feeling that I'll be thinking about this one for a while. This has been one of the BEST fanfictions I've ever read. I look forward to reading any other "Supernatural" fanfic you author.
aniki19 chapter 10 . 2/27/2006
wow...i think i've been rendered speechless!

i've read e entire story and i must say,this was definitely not what i was expecting...well...e ending at least...

hmm...i'm still a little bit in awe of it all but i gotta admit this was worth e late night reading!*grins*

it's got a really wonderfully thought-out plot full of twists and turns and let's not forget, a tinge of angst.

well done!

i've enjoyed myself tremendously reading this story...and i hope (n pray!) that tis is not ur last fic in this fandom...

Kira chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Wow. What a fantastic, wonderful story. Your gift for prose is amazing; I usually skip through longer paragraphs, but ended up reading all of yours. The use of the epilogue - to have it as a story being told - was perfect.
chocolate rules chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
You are a highly talented writer! I'm glad that you did write this story! It's quite fine that you won't write here again, a pitty, but quite alright. The story plot in itself was very thoughout and well scripted. The two stories of the initial hunt and then the missing brother well well binded and the story thrived from there onward.

I gues Sam and Dean have to die eventually.

chocolate rules chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
Okay, the description of the room and, especially, the bathroom made me stomach churn. Great wreiting!

rodney215 chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Good story. I especially loved the epilogue. It was so very sad.
chocolate rules chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Yes! Dean did save Sammy! Which means he saves him now too! Right?

I'm just going to go to the next chapter now, bye bye then!

wild wolf free17 chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
This is simply stunning, a shining truimph for this fandom. One of the best I've read.
chocolate rules chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
Wow, yet another scary human encounter for the Winchesters!

chocolate rules chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Okay, scary revelation there about the nanny. Very gross. And especially very, very wrong.

chocolate rules chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Okay! I'm getting this story! It's very well written and very enjoyable!