Reviews for The Nature of the Beast
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Where's the rest? *cries like a baby* Everyone's begging you to post chapter 3! I asked you too, last January; a year ago! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post chapter 3! *sniff*
just someone chapter 2 . 8/22/2007

Come on man, you can't let it be like that. Where is the rest? Don't do this to your readers. I know that your last update of this story was one year ago. Does that mean you lost you interest in the story and you are not going to finish it? It would be a pity :(

But it's ok, if you say you are not going to finish it. But please let the readers know. It's not nice to let them wondering and hoping.

AlmostHeaven chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Okay, that was cool and just plain cruel! I need more! I realize you wrote this long ago but its so good... I would love to see more! Please, keep writing!
Reius Devirix chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Cool. Nice work. I like Sheppard/Beckett friendship. It's nice. It's peaceful to the mind unlike the fiery friendship that Sheppard and McKay have. Very interesting story. Next chapter please!
nobody chapter 2 . 3/27/2007

i really really hope that you will contuine with this story.

Can you tell if you are going to contuine or not? Please contuine. I liked it a lot. There are not many stories like yours, which shows why he dosen't like the chair.

Lux Fati chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Hey are you going to stop write this fic?Its really good dont do that with her!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
This story is excellent...but where's the rest? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post chapter 3! I've been DYING for more! Please!
seasons chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
I really like this story. I read it ages ago and just refound it. You have captured the Carson's fear of using the chair and I love your descriptive phrases. It is also nice to see Shepherd looking out for the doc trust Mckay not to notice:)

I would love to have an update of the story and find out what happens next. Thanks for a good read.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Excellent story! PLEASE post more, I'm dying to see what happens! :)
lynneanne chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I do hope you intend to continue this story. A nice blossoming John and Carson friendship fic. more please
Alpha Pegasi chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Another intriguing chapter - how is Beckett affected by the chair? And Sheppard being a Shepherd - nicely done.
Ann chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
So just is wrong with Carson and the Chair? Astute of Sheppard to notice. Will Rodney ever get a clue? More please!
TBiscuit chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Great story - lovely friendship developing between John and Carson. Can't wait to see what happens with the intriguing backstory you're building for our beloved Scot!

IguanaMom chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Goof fic. Me likey. Please update soon!
gifford chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Hope you continue with this, a great start.