Reviews for Getting what i want
fantastic really loved it
arizona chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
Intresting. Very intresting...
I sounded realy creepy right then.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
Blaise is Italian and has dark skin, from what I recall, he has brown eyes not grey, Draco has the grey eyes.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
Just for the record it's 'Where were you?' not where was you. Now that's grammar that should be edited as well. So, anyways, for your next story, I highly recommend that you get a beta.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
I wonder who it could be, I hope they get their arses kicked extra hard. And why do you start with an 'O' at the beginning of a sentence? O isn't a word. It's 'Oh' not 'O'.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Hermione is so nosy, it's annoying and Draco is so stupid for not coming clean with Harry, though, I don't see the big deal. Harry's not a 12 year old girl, so why is he acting like one?
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
While, I do like this story, really, I do. But I think you should have gotten a beta, you really need one. It's not the grammar that is the problem but the spelling. I always point these things out, not to be mean but to be honest. I am honest when it comes to things that bother me on here.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
If my friend woke me up at that hour on a Sunday morning, well, lets just say they wouldn't be forgiven so quick. No one, is aloud to wake me that early ever, especially on the weekend. I can be pretty bitchy and evil if I am woken up that early.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Maskedface? seriously? that's not a very appealing nickname. And it doesn't really suit Draco all that much. Good story so far though.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
It's spelled Blaise not Blaize, okay. Just so you know.
Sovereign Violette chapter 26 . 7/26/2011
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Bravo on the writing! Kept my attention here and I was just like, "Please kick Blaize out! YES! HarryxDraco forever!"
Halloween265 chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
Loved it ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
It's spelled Quidditch. Also unicorn blood is never, ever used in Potions. Remember what Hagrid said in book one?

PS I don't want to be mean, just some helpful feedback for your next story.
brunette4-FriendshipNeverEnds chapter 26 . 5/27/2011
Cute ending.

This was a really good story. Keep up the brilliant job.

. Runa Lynn
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 26 . 5/21/2011
I love it! Wow! I'm so dumbfounded right now... The whole story was amazing. it was fun, romantic and very Gryffindor-ish... Draco, the prince of Slytherin and Harry, the golden boy seem to be the one of the best slash pairings, tied with Harry/Charlie pairing.. Trully amazing work, hurtinphoenix! cant wait to read more of your works.. keep up the awesome job! _