Reviews for For Konoha
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 1 . 3/28
Wait, what was the song you used in the story? And please please please tell us why he had to do it! Good work:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
you should do a sequel all dramatic when they find him and as they all read their letters
i wonder their feelings towarrd naruto
Warrior of Sangre chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That was well written... you should post the letters, hint, hint.
IcePrincess-O-O chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hi, I wanted to reply and thank you for the kind review you left me for my story Because I am a Girl. But you had your pm function disabled so I'm writing a review instead haha.

A lot of things happened in the last few years that I didn't want to get into online, and I'm really grateful to receive your understanding and support despite my lack of explanations.

I'm actually in the process of writing an original novel these days...so not sure if I'll get back into fanfiction just yet. Maybe a short one shot once or twice when the mood hits ).

Btw I read your story and it's wonderful!
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I like this! Poor Naru. I heard the song as I read this and I kind of wanted to cry. Is there a reaction on this by his friends? I kind of want to know what he wrote to them.
Amika-Kyou chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hey there

I think generally you had a good idea with Naruto killing himself to serve Konoha in a way, however it remains unclear why exactly he does that...which kind of confuses me.

Apart from that your story is well written, so good job
ruhiko chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
it was so sad TTTT BUT i love it
BlackMoon6666 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I would really like to see those letters he wrote to everyone,I liked this alot it was easy to read and very touching.
Expression812 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Really good job! Brovo! What do the letters say? I really like this song, what's it called?
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I really hope that you continue this! I can't wait to read what he's written! I had to search for the song though because I wanted to listen while I read it.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Interesting plot - *pouts* I only knew that Naruto was the Yondaime from the line 'He lightly traced the womans face. “At least I’ll get to see you again.”' onwards.
Apocalypse chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
wow! your style is really good!

please write more naruto yondaime stories! im a big fan of them!

o.o ..i managed to end all my sentences in ! xS
lunachiarolover chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
really good but sad
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Please add the letters i really want to know! I didn't understand why he committed suicide, i really don't. Was it because of Kyuubi who knows time will only tell.
Rahzenshia chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I really liked this story it was so sad. Please post what Naruto wrote in the letters.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »