Reviews for Fingerprints
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Aww, pretty freakin' adorable. I really like this one. Short but sweet.
GothicRainbows1415 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I LOVE this! I really really LOVE this! This has to be the best Psychonauts one-shot I have ever read!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Mad love for the insanely adorable fluff!
metalcherrytree chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
aw i thought it wassweet
Gargulsplactutonium chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Cute fluff

(wow, never thought I'd ever say that)
Nintendo Nut1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Hooray! You're the first pure Psychonauts fanfic I've read! Congrats!

Aw... fluff always makes me very happy. And so this did, of course.

Very nice. Love it.

Nintendo-nut1
Demon Kitty Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Aw! Nothing makes you get warm fuzzies like a good helping of EXTREMELY THICK FLUFF! I love it. *faves*
deepreader chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Hey. This story is really fluffy! I'm sure that was the intent. It's a good contrast to the other depressing stories I've read today, so you did a good job.
Little outer god chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
E! FUFFLES! That was so fricken cute I almost died! Nothing can explain how frikin happy this made me dear, and I love you, too... In the straigh kinda way. Heres where I got the first two chapters of mah fic "forasken memories" if you wanna read it.
Inusgrl90 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
This was very good. I love Raz/Lili fluff.
MashiTheInsane chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This is possibly one of the most ADORABLE things I have ever read. EXCUSE ME AS I ADD THIS TO MY FAVOURITE STORIES LIST. Beautiful job, honey.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Cute fluff. Good job. )
Tyraa Rane chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This was sweet, short, and fluffy-in other words, just perfect. It made me smile like a moron; it's just adorable, and I loved it.
Lunar Lilly Muse chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Sweet. I love fluff too. I seem to be the only one out of my friends who does, actually. The rest of them are like "Why do you READ that stuff?"

Love it. Love it. Love it. Raz and Lili are rather articulate with their feelings, eh?

XOXO,

Zoey K.-K.
Jintor chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
M, fluff... tasty, clean fun.