Reviews for Time Marches On
lastarael chapter 7 . 10/5
Wow! Great story! I'm sorry to see that you stopped writing. I would love to know what happened next.
soundoftragedy chapter 7 . 9/27
omg, this is the most wonderful thing ive ever read and its not updated and i hate it more than an anything. although, i know you're not gonna update it, since it's been a decade, but there's always a little hope for anything, right?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
Its an awesome story. I really wish you would complete it but its been ten years now i think. I hope you could be persuaded enough to finish it!
freetobescary chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
It's such a good story and has so much potential wish you wouldn't just leave it there
Jeanne chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
I liked your other work, so decided to read this one even tho it is unfinished. I really liked the idea of this story and how it was progressing. Would love to see what finally happens that you keep alluding to throughout the story.
baWDolf chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
it's going to kill me that you abandoned this. I really want to know what's next.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
OMG and it ended here? I want more! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?

*Smishes you in joy!*

Mandy
Mistress Sorcha chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Seriously awesome story. I hope you can be pursuaded to continue this story soon, I look forward to reading more!

Thanks for sharing!
piquitv chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
2 years, well, i guess you are not gonna update this story right? but it was really good, it IS really good, and i really want to know what happened... please :)
lilgurlgreen chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
I love this story! Please update! I can't wait to find out what'll happen!
livelongprosper2012 chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
very riveting!
Sakura123 chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
Arg, God, you cannot leave your story like that. That was Such a Cliffhanger, though it lacked all the natural shock factoids of a Cliffhanger: Shock Value, but it certainly did leave me craving for some more of this bizarre and strange happening's which had befallen the Winchester Brothers. At first, I was seriously wary of this story; the Summary is the kind I like to avoid. I wonder how many good stories I've missed out on so far. [PONDERS]; But after the 1st chapter, things got really interesting. I love how you tell small parts of the story in Sam's Point of View through his Journal and then continue on with the story through both Brother's perspectives. It was a really nice touch. The most dramatic chapter of this story was probably the one where they made a return visit to the Preacher (you illustrated both brothers reactions to the situation quite nicely. John's reaction to Dean's Uber-Healing Ability was certainly a shock factor (but warranted given what he's seen. Doppelganger, Shape shifters, Skin walkers, etc). Thank God Sammy didn't go with him, was firm in the belief of his brother's authenticity and Dean calm about his Father's re-evaluation Test...

All in all, this is a great story!

Update soon! I wanna know what happens next!

Sakura123
Indus chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
That was a heart-wrenching and ominous ending. Please continue soon!

Really interesting set-up with the journal.
preciousbabyblue chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
wow please keep on writing!
Sera and Tails chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Hmm...interesting story. it'd be great if you'd update, I am so intrigued to see how it ends!

Cheers,