Reviews for Time Marches On
freetobescary chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
It's such a good story and has so much potential wish you wouldn't just leave it there
Jeanne chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
I liked your other work, so decided to read this one even tho it is unfinished. I really liked the idea of this story and how it was progressing. Would love to see what finally happens that you keep alluding to throughout the story.
baWDolf chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
it's going to kill me that you abandoned this. I really want to know what's next.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
OMG and it ended here? I want more! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?

*Smishes you in joy!*

Mandy
Mistress Sorcha chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Seriously awesome story. I hope you can be pursuaded to continue this story soon, I look forward to reading more!

Thanks for sharing!
riquitv chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
2 years, well, i guess you are not gonna update this story right? but it was really good, it IS really good, and i really want to know what happened... please :)
lilgurlgreen chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
I love this story! Please update! I can't wait to find out what'll happen!
livelongprosper2012 chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
very riveting!
Sakura123 chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
Arg, God, you cannot leave your story like that. That was Such a Cliffhanger, though it lacked all the natural shock factoids of a Cliffhanger: Shock Value, but it certainly did leave me craving for some more of this bizarre and strange happening's which had befallen the Winchester Brothers. At first, I was seriously wary of this story; the Summary is the kind I like to avoid. I wonder how many good stories I've missed out on so far. [PONDERS]; But after the 1st chapter, things got really interesting. I love how you tell small parts of the story in Sam's Point of View through his Journal and then continue on with the story through both Brother's perspectives. It was a really nice touch. The most dramatic chapter of this story was probably the one where they made a return visit to the Preacher (you illustrated both brothers reactions to the situation quite nicely. John's reaction to Dean's Uber-Healing Ability was certainly a shock factor (but warranted given what he's seen. Doppelganger, Shape shifters, Skin walkers, etc). Thank God Sammy didn't go with him, was firm in the belief of his brother's authenticity and Dean calm about his Father's re-evaluation Test...

All in all, this is a great story!

Update soon! I wanna know what happens next!

Sakura123
Indus chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
That was a heart-wrenching and ominous ending. Please continue soon!

Really interesting set-up with the journal.
preciousbabyblue chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
wow please keep on writing!
Sera and Tails chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Hmm...interesting story. it'd be great if you'd update, I am so intrigued to see how it ends!

Cheers,

Sera
Wysawyg chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
You have to continue this, please please!

I want to know what's going on with Dean's 'power' and what it is which is going to go so wrong!
EmmyAngel chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
Maybe it's John needing testing. Even for John, he's a little . . . curt.

I like Sam's journal entries. Lots of forshadowing.
Swasti chapter 7 . 9/16/2006