Reviews for In Dreams
Fall Out Girl 85 chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
This is a awesome story! Read the other 2. Would love to see a continuation of this story! Would love to see them resurrect WES & see how he reacts to seeing Fred alive & with Spike!
Hs-5-Hen chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
I've stumbled upon this and I mist say that the story is just awesome! But I'm guessing a continuation of this is long over due.
But even so, it was such a wonderful series to be involved in, and the story plot just flows, making you literally not wanting to let go and continue till the end!
Thank you for a great read. I have also read your other stories, particularly of Spike and Fred related stories. You have great story telling, don't loose this talent.
WithLoveAlways chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I love this series! Please don't stop writing it!
rpfan1976 chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
Aaaaaaah! Completely riveted. Can't wait for more! I have theories about Buffy, but I'll keep them to myself. I don't want to ruin anything. :)
Alace2 chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
I'm really loving this series, especially the Fred/Spike pairing! Any chance of an update this late?
Gauri chapter 17 . 4/27/2011
Great, great story. I'm a recent Spred convert, and I keep finding your stuff all over the internet whenever I go looking for fan fiction recommendations...and it's all fantastic. I really loved the way you handled the Spike/Buffy issue in this story - you acknowledged its existence and made it into an obstacle for the characters to work around rather than automatically assuming that it would just "be in the past". The BV characters are really well thought out, and I'm especially impressed with your original characters, specifically Thu. I know life gets busy, but it would be wonderful if you continued this fic!
TanithAeyrs chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
I should probably give you more than one review after indulging myself by reading all of your stories but I'll try to say it all right here starting with - great writing. I recently discovered the Buffyverse by way of the back door. As a long time RPG player I found for the first time that I was inspired to write about a game character -Zevran from Bioware's Dragon Age game. I knew from the game development forums that he was inspired by Spike from Buffy, but since I don't watch much TV I had only passing familiarity with the story. Anyway, I finally found time to watch all the Buffy and Angel episodes over a period of several months and found myself entranced by Whedon's characters - Spike in particular.

Searching for more material on Spike, who is now one of my favorite fictious characters I read the Spike comics (another first for me, not being a comic reader) and then started delving into fanfic. I ran into a handful of shorts that were pretty good, among quite a bit of poorly written and out of character drivel. Then I found your stories which capture the character's voices so well and finally give Spike the respect he deserves. Spike striving to take care of Fred no matter what (in both story lines you have going) is really perfect for him, but you haven't lost his edge of violence, the way he revels in a good fight even when you show his softer side.

I also like the return of Oz to the group, he was one of my other favorites and he makes a nice foil for the other characters. Although I'm not that fond of Angel (too broody for me) you have also done a great job with him and I like the fact that he had moved beyond Buffy. I would love to see more of what happens with the Scoobies meeting the Fang Gang, but as a fellow writer, I know how hard it is to find time to step away from real life and indulge your creativity (I haven't updated my Zevran story since August).

I probably forgot to mention half the things I found compeling about your writing, but it's getting late so I'll finish with - Thanks for sharing and Hope you write more soon.

Blessings,

Tanith
Belle86 chapter 17 . 10/14/2010
I know it's been a while since you've updated but I hope you'll be continuing this story. As much of a fan I am of the Spuffy relation, there are times where I wish Spike would fall for someone else so Buffy will realize what she lost. I know that sounds really bad, but too many people take things for granted. Spike deserves to be happy! Not that Buffy doesn't but she seems pretty happy in Italy.
Kris F chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
I am so glad that you updated this story! This series has been one of my favorites for years and every now and then I come back and reread it!
emrysovate chapter 17 . 7/8/2010
SO happy you're back and continuing the story. Been reading the whole Ashcraft Series. Never joined anything like this before and YOUR stories made me take the plunge!. Incredibly great writing (even action sequences), incredible grasp of the canon character voices. I LOVE all the new characters including the town of Ashcraft.

Please keep writing! You're awesome! Thank you
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 17 . 7/7/2010
Damn shame that no one's gotten to reviewing this until now. Still, I'll be more than happy to take on the burden. I have to admit that the gaps between chapters can make some of the smaller aspects hard to follow but it was good to see Harmony as well as some resolution towards the Fred/Illyria timeshare. Nice to see that Buffy's brooding went into the background this goround. Not to say that you don't create it well or base it in solid fact but Season 6 made me a bit leery toward accepting it in anything but small doses.

And Harmony is hitting on Gunn, huh? Well, I'm sure that the telekinetic will love that one, especially given her penchant for toothpick floating. Still, we could use a few more Harm and Thu moments should such a staking come to pass (but who would want to stake Harm? I mean, really?).

Not much to say on the whole "watcher's soul" bit. Louise became a bit more interesting although it was pretty obvious that something was up and I'll wait to see if the whole Wesley thing is a red herring. Far be it from me to dash somebody else's usage of a cliff hanger.
angelwingz21 chapter 16 . 5/1/2010
Oh my god! These stories are so good! I like the fact that all the characters are so original and at the same time so much as if they'd been created by Whedon or something. I really can't wait until you update this story again. I'm putting it right in my Alert list.
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
wow...love where this is going! please please continue! ive seen this story on other sites and actually that is where i found it and read it first, along with the first one, and i was wondering if you update the other sites as well? and if so if there is more chapters that maybe you havent posted on here yet. i hope that made sense, lol.
JPElles chapter 16 . 12/31/2009
Good new chapter. Reminds me of the Sarah Conner Cronichles a little with where it's headed. Keep going.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 16 . 12/2/2009
You know, the very first two sentences of this story reminded me of what made the Angel and Buffy shows both great to watch and infuriating as well. I mean, it was always great to see characters thinking through what they were going through and showing true remorse but, damn, how much can you brood before you realize you're not really doing anything?

The conversation/confrontation between Buffy and Thu was good although I never really thought that Spike was as much of an innocent in that whole deal as a lot of people make him out to be. He was most certainly the victim of the relationship but attempting to help somebody recover by telling them they need to wallow in the metaphorical muck isn't the most endearing thing to do. Now Season Seven? Definitely Buffy's fault there but. . . okay, I'm rambling. That being said, I really did want to defend Buffy in that scene and I'm not certain that's what you were going for.

And the crew doing something behind Illyria's back? Yeah, that'll end well. The story itself remains a treat and all the little details you throw in (the wipe your feet sign, for example) that keeps me coming back.

See ya next time.