Reviews for Before Rose
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Great story!
doctorwholover chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
That was a really good fic. Great job, really! I love the the ninth doctor.
Playing Passerine chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
It's interesting. I mean, personality wise you could picture him as a cutter. You can have a lot of..well, fun might not be the best word, but you know what I mean...with that. But the whole idea of him being suicidal doesn't seem to make much sense since he'd just regenerate.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Lovely! Fantastic! Brilliant! Etc.!

And just 'cause Rose is dead doesn't mean that the Doctor/Rose shippers have to be... Keep doing this. Please. Please-please-please. -big sad eyes and robot dog-
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
You're not a self harmer are you? Coz you seem to understand how they feel. Understand why better than I understand myself. Anyway. This is rea;;y good. I've not seen anything like this before. Really well thought out.
Kathleen chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
Very well written. I enjoyed this a great deal. Thank you
Dr. 10 and Rose forever chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Wow I really like this story yuo should continue it PLEASE :D _
kiss-her-theta chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
really good...love the whole 'rose saving him from himself' thing!

great! :)
Ignoramus chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Well here it is - you let non-members review, thank you very much! I'd like to see more of this one actually - it's got a nice pace and good character study. Whatever that means... I know I have no idea, it's home-grown s*, excuse language. Yeah I really liked it but have you done any post-Doomsday fantasies? It's just that you should because that's the kind so many people get the tone wrong, and you're a brilliant writer (Really. I'm not just being nice) so you might just pull it off.

Anyway, enough with my blabbering. Fantastic story and keep 'em coming! Fight the writer's block! :D
LJQ chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
I like it. Nice job. And it's great to see Rose living on with the Doctor in fanfiction.
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I wouldn't flame this it seems so go and realistic, (and that's not spelt right but you get my drift)Great
Hobbit985 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This is really good hun!
CJ Jade chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
This was really good. It's different then some of the stories I have read. And that is a good thing.
Emma Hooley chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I really enjoyed reading this. I liked the way you used short sentnecs to create effect and build tension throughout. As a reader, I was drawn into the story.

Keep up the writing.