Reviews for Fate Accompli
ASWF chapter 1 . 4/30
"Saying I'm a coward and a hypocrite for not being willing to sacrifice myself!" His eyes were wild, but Roy noticed they did not quite focus on him."
- hallucinations? :/ and god, a "hundred thousand years of entropy" - that's practically a singularity, or at least a star; with that kind of energy, i'd be gallivanting across the Gate too.
I shuddered when the references to radioactivity and nuclear fission were made. And that was sepsis, wasn't it, all the haemorrhaging? Eeks. Edward's contingency of the timebomb is a masterstroke. It is very like him, to have learned to plan and leave no loopholes.
"It's not freeloading, I'll give it all to you" - gosh, that is scary. Edward has already done it. Coming from anyone else, it'd be sweet and lovely sentiment, but from this Edward, it's just chilling. But im glad it ended well, kind of, Ed has a long way to go. It's a compelling and chilling look at what would probably have happened to such a passionate, driven and brilliant soul if Edward had taken much longer to bring Al's body back. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Oh my god... Wow why did I not think of this(face palms) if a human soul is energy and you can trade a human soul for a limb( exept did edward trade his limb for Al's souls in FMA:B I know he did in FMA though) you should be able to trade a limb for energy and vise versa, and that sounds maybe sorta like einstiens therory of EMC squared. Maybe am I rite? Do I get a cookie... Oh and awsome fanfic.
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This incredible. Dark, twisted, hopeful, fucking unbelievable... I love this. I haven't seen anything quite like it before.
Kazaru13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I love the eye joke close to the end! This was great a slightly crazy Ed was fun to see!
stargazedream chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is SO good. Made me cry, too, when I realized just how twisted Ed's mind had become! O.O

I know it would have been a lot of work, but I /really/, really wish you had decided to write it as a longer fiction. There are so many places that would have been benefited from being fleshed out. Ah...

I really love your work, though. Looking forward to reading more!
Tatokat chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I would put this story into my favorites but ... Ed scares me. O_o
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow. This is awesome too. The idea you were playing with, that Ed doesn't care about anything at all except for Al, not himself, not his needs or his life, or the life of others as long as Al's okay, is something that gets hinted at in the show, but never to this extent. Not to the point where he becomes obsessively crazy about it. Several parts of this story had me scared of Ed. Your descriptions were pretty freaky, especially in the scene when Roy realized that he could hide his madness perfectly because he'd studied how. Gained more time. To run away and destroy himself to fix Al up for good. And although there was some hairy stuff there with the blackmail and the bombs and his body falling to pieces, I'm really glad you were able to have it end as happily as it did. :)
Sylvr chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Holy Nuclear Fusion, Batman! (Or possibly fission, but I'd guess fusion.) A really great fic. Thanks for writing!
Pandakeen chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Amazing job! It made my eyes tear up a little at one point.

Nuclear Energy. Possibly, it is the element Radium.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I can't say that I've ever read a fic quite like this before... and I've read a lot of fics.

Nicely done.
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is purely a guess, but I suppose he could've used radiation or radioactive stuff to power that stone. I dunno, I just kinda thought radioactive energy could do a lot of damage to the body if you are exposed to it a lot. *shrugs* Cool story. :D
laughingst chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
VERY nice! This was very scientific and well-written. Good job!

JL chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I LOVED this! Turning ed insane was a nice touch. Keep writing
Mahaad chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Ow. My head. The pure AWESOMENESS that is this story is barely comprehendable. Psycho Ed funny Ed is a strange combination indeed. This is quite a well plotted and researched story. A fascinating read.
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Whoa...this was freaky and disturbing and nauseating and awesome. The list of adjectives could continue for a very very very long time. Edward's insanity was very clearly shown in the scene with Roy at the beginning. While the POV was third person, I really like how Edward was referred to by the name the character he was speaking with usually calls him (Havoc: Elric. Roy: Fullmetal.) The disease is horrifying...Ed's change and behavior is so baffling. Wow. Excellent job!