Reviews for The Necromancer
10wolves chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
That was super special awesome! It scared the shit out of me!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
okay, they survived... so far, nobodys dead... that wasn't dead from the begining... so... good... although theres no actual definitive ending...
ShadowRoth chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
woah you sure know how to write emotional I have a feeling this isn't the last chapter or I think it story I just wish it was bb should have visited their would have felt a lot else I can say except I loved it.C U!
ShadowRoth chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
wow very you a christain?I am so no need to where did gregory go?Does he have different personalities trying to possess(not even going to say anything about the spelling wait I just did) his body or something cause they're doing a pretty good job of it almost over?You should make it longer if you have the time.I would enjoy it but you should enjoy it too.I noticed(wow so that's how you spell it) that I forgot to say C U! in the last chapter(no its my signature!)ok so C U!
ShadowRoth chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
ok that's creepy how did he know bb was bringing (ok as you can tell I have spelling problems but you know what I mean) raven?well I guess I should read the next chapter and find out.I also knowticed this chapter was a lot shorter than the others but I'm not complaining.
ShadowRoth chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
The only thing that you messed up on was that you missed spelled bed,but I do stupid stuff like that all the time so don't worry about chapter.I can;'t wait to see raven's reaction when she meets gregory.I hope you did some studying on wicca if that's what he's using.I knowticed (did I spell that right? oh well) he used a pentagram in the first there really necromancers (again did I spell that right?) in the real world?please continue.C U!
ShadowRoth chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
YAY!I'm your first reviewer!ok I get hyper so just to warn you.I love it so far.I think the figures were his parents.I wonder what gregory is and raven being a half demon i think they would except whatever its really continue even though I have four more chapters to read.C U!