Reviews for Permanent
Eh chapter 2 . 1/6
You know, despite everything Ranma's been through, nearly killing (possibly did) a comedic fodder student by puncturing his lung...there's just no justification for that. From what I remember, Ranma only keeps upping the ante with his angst as time goes on. I feel sorry for him sometimes, but other times, with all that power, it does make him look like a bully, taking out his frustrations on others to vent for himself.
shthar chapter 35 . 7/28/2020
One of the best girl ranma's. Although it does require a knowledge of late 90s demon hunter animes for full enjoyment.
GNU Overdrive chapter 35 . 3/16/2020
It's such a shame that the author never finished this series. I'm absolutely in love with the story.
RadicalErin chapter 35 . 3/16/2018
Shame it's abandoned. This was good.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/28/2016
There is so much side story options that I want to see
Guest chapter 31 . 10/27/2016
Noooo! I wanted a lemon
DeltaMLP chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
I'm kinda disappointing that you gave Shampoo a disney death but are still having Ranma act this emo about it. I was hoping that Ranma would have to consciously decide to kill Shampoo to protect someone else.
Natalie-E-G chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Most annoying, moved to and then just left to sit. I do not remember how far back I first read the beginnings of this story. I think it was before was established. I actually discovered it by accident here and was hoping for completion. I admit there were at least 20 new chapters since I last saw it, probably more, but this was moved in 2001 and not added to since then.

You redeemed Tatewaki, Nabiki, and Hikaru and then you had Nabiki's soul eaten? I mean killing her would be one thing, not that I would have liked that, but to have her soul destroyed utterly especially when she is no longer the yakuza in training is ... I really have no proper adjective.
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 35 . 3/15/2015
Good to read your wok again. Last time I read this excellent fic was either on ffml or raac. Would love to read more of the adventures of permanent Ranma :)
Treant Balewood chapter 35 . 1/29/2015
Really enjoyed reading this, Thanks for Writing!
Sunflower-shiyarotsuto chapter 35 . 1/3/2015
Reminds me of the Skulduggery Pleasant series
zeltronica chapter 35 . 6/30/2014
Quite interesting story you got here, I wished there was more.

Well have a good one and thanks for writing. -Zeltronica
The Crimson Thief chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
A very good story, I'm sad that it's seemed to have ended, but them's the breaks, course I also know of your medical problems, which you mentioned in a different fiction. I hope things are going better for you.
I Before A Except After K chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Kuno...messing with people? It seems I rather like him when he's not completely drowned in his own delusions.
dimriver chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Nice story. I really like the Ryoga interaction. It's just so cute picturing him trying to push a rock and his maniacal little piggy laugh.