Reviews for Permanent
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 35 . 3/15
Good to read your wok again. Last time I read this excellent fic was either on ffml or raac. Would love to read more of the adventures of permanent Ranma :)
Treant Balewood chapter 35 . 1/29
Really enjoyed reading this, Thanks for Writing!
wrAith-19 chapter 35 . 1/3
Reminds me of the Skulduggery Pleasant series
zeltronica chapter 35 . 6/30/2014
Quite interesting story you got here, I wished there was more.

Well have a good one and thanks for writing. -Zeltronica
Reploid Avenger chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
A very good story, I'm sad that it's seemed to have ended, but them's the breaks, course I also know of your medical problems, which you mentioned in a different fiction. I hope things are going better for you.
I Before A Except After K chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Kuno...messing with people? It seems I rather like him when he's not completely drowned in his own delusions.
dimriver chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Nice story. I really like the Ryoga interaction. It's just so cute picturing him trying to push a rock and his maniacal little piggy laugh.
jaelin910 chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
awww man...this sucks. I hate it when a good fic just suddenly cuts off part way through...ESPECIALLY when in the chapters leading up to the cutoff point, the author is making comments about plans for the future of the story. "the counsel is going to have a part in this story in the near future" implies that there will be a does "TBC"
shugokage chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
Incredible story and great concept!
Zhor chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
I really like the magic-using female-Ranma concept...Huh. I've gotta admit this is REALLY different from any other Ranma fic I've read...That whole demon situation was crazy. Ah, poor stupid Akane. I think the love confession was a bit much...but good story so far...Onward I read.
Inara Seraph chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Nice twist.
one.who.reads chapter 35 . 4/2/2012
I like how you kept switching the pronouns to indicate the gender confusion around certain characters.

There's actually a canon explanation for y your premise for this story. The magic of the locking ladle is infused into all the springs. Maybe it is located in jusendo and all the waters spill into the ladle before distributing to the various streams.
Werewolf2300 chapter 35 . 1/8/2012
this is a great fic pity that it has not been updated in a while
kelpy chapter 35 . 7/25/2011
In all honesty I really like this story, normally I am not super fond of ranma chan stories but this is pretty kickass, I like all of your stories I just hope that you finish this along with Gajin and the others.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 35 . 2/11/2011
awwwwww wish it didnt end, great story!