Reviews for Permanent
There is so much side story options that I want to see
Noooo! I wanted a lemon
DeltaMLP chapter 5 . 5/2
I'm kinda disappointing that you gave Shampoo a disney death but are still having Ranma act this emo about it. I was hoping that Ranma would have to consciously decide to kill Shampoo to protect someone else.
Natalie-E-G chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Most annoying, moved to and then just left to sit. I do not remember how far back I first read the beginnings of this story. I think it was before was established. I actually discovered it by accident here and was hoping for completion. I admit there were at least 20 new chapters since I last saw it, probably more, but this was moved in 2001 and not added to since then.

You redeemed Tatewaki, Nabiki, and Hikaru and then you had Nabiki's soul eaten? I mean killing her would be one thing, not that I would have liked that, but to have her soul destroyed utterly especially when she is no longer the yakuza in training is ... I really have no proper adjective.
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 35 . 3/15/2015
Good to read your wok again. Last time I read this excellent fic was either on ffml or raac. Would love to read more of the adventures of permanent Ranma :)
Treant Balewood chapter 35 . 1/29/2015
Really enjoyed reading this, Thanks for Writing!
scribbledog chapter 35 . 1/3/2015
Reminds me of the Skulduggery Pleasant series
zeltronica chapter 35 . 6/30/2014
Quite interesting story you got here, I wished there was more.

Well have a good one and thanks for writing. -Zeltronica
Reploid Avenger chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
A very good story, I'm sad that it's seemed to have ended, but them's the breaks, course I also know of your medical problems, which you mentioned in a different fiction. I hope things are going better for you.
I Before A Except After K chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Kuno...messing with people? It seems I rather like him when he's not completely drowned in his own delusions.
dimriver chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Nice story. I really like the Ryoga interaction. It's just so cute picturing him trying to push a rock and his maniacal little piggy laugh.
jaelin910 chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
awww man...this sucks. I hate it when a good fic just suddenly cuts off part way through...ESPECIALLY when in the chapters leading up to the cutoff point, the author is making comments about plans for the future of the story. "the counsel is going to have a part in this story in the near future" implies that there will be a future...as does "TBC"
shugokage chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
Incredible story and great concept!
Zhor chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
I really like the magic-using female-Ranma concept...Huh. I've gotta admit this is REALLY different from any other Ranma fic I've read...That whole demon situation was crazy. Ah, poor stupid Akane. I think the love confession was a bit much...but good story so far...Onward I read.
Inara Seraph chapter 11 . 9/18/2012