Reviews for Dragonseeker: Heritage
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 8/11
Ch 9

I admit it, maybe big part of the dragons are really big supreme powerful version of a oversized usually fire breathing cat. And preening of a bird. A bit dog instincts and the rest is conscious intelligence and free will .
It could be even human one if the mind in a situation is in untypical environment needing human like decisions or at least should be.
Amy Eaton chapter 1 . 7/23
m'kay! I have two very serious issues with the first chapter which prevent me from reading further. The DA doesn't exist yet because this is the year they start it! Additionally Harry would be horribly traumatized by the third task so I doubt he would be fine and dandy going into the maze!
AstroNeko3000 chapter 9 . 5/13
wow...so boring!
emthereble chapter 10 . 4/4
Brilliant, just loved it!
jinxxed chapter 7 . 3/13
I know you wrote this along time ago but 1.) you need a beta & 2.) if you have to explain things outside of your story then you're not writing it very well. I really like the story though.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
This is getting good
babyvfan chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
This story was surprising but also really good. I liked it
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
So so so much packed in just one chapter, I don't even know where to start. Wait a minute. Yes, I do. WHERE THE HELL? So Harry's a dragon (some-what), Draco is the dominant, and for some reason or the other Draco thinks his mate is a she. I can't wait to see how this will play out
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
I want a stuffie of chibi-dragon-Harry. That would be bada**
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
I've read other "coming into your heritage" stories, and have to say this is one I really like. I love your creativity and appreciate the others who volunteered to beta for you.
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
Well, Vodemort has already been defeated, hasn't he?

Oh and why did you let Ron and Hermoine take on such a passive part in Harry's change? I mean they didn't know before the rest of the world.

And you made Hermoine seem a bit crazed...

Don't misunderstand I don't dislike your story. I was just wondering, if there was a special reason. Do you dislike them?

And how did you come up with the feline humanoid servants?
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
In one of the first chapters you said the time for the body of a submissive to adjust can take between 1 day to 1 week. In later chapters you suddenly said, that each second of the week is important.

Oh and I notice you confuse "change" with "chance" and "whole" with "hole" a lot.

Hm...I hope it's not going to be a rushed end...well, will go and see for myself :)
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Do you dislike Ron and Hermoine? I mean you kinda show more of their bad sides...and did you make Hermoine insane? Seriously?
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Should have been part of the previous review:

You are very into greek mythology, aren't you?

Morpheus realm (dream world) simple, but fitting.

Aww~! Poor Harry feeling all rejected, because of Draco.

Review for this chapter:

Isn't just having to clean for the rest of the year a way too nice punishment for nearly killing a comrade?

In my opinion nearly killing or permanently damaging someone is a way worse crime then sneaking into someones dormroom.

It's like you punish someone more for breaking into a house then nearly paralyzing someone.

It would have been different, if it was defence of his life, but like this..? No, the punishment is not appropriate at all.

Oh and that's what I call a really exciting chapter :)

Poor students..., that's probably not the nicest way to wake up :D
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Why do you assume we know the history of the Taj Mahal. It's not like we get taught about it in school.

Yes, of course, most of us will have heared about it, but I for example have no idea of the history. Yeah, I will go look it up, but you really shouldn't assume everyone knows the history just because it's known in your country.

On are people from all over the world after all.