Reviews for Dragonseeker: Heritage
ZianaSue chapter 10 . 4/19
now I've read the whole story I can truly say well done. write more like this please.
MissMJS chapter 10 . 3/14
Well this was a nice short story!
I enjoyed it :)
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Not a she Draco not a she.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
are the cat creatures like Hermiones accident in 2nd year?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
Alright so not only is Draco an utter unredeamable twat he's delusional as well. He is uncaring of his own actions and the consequences they could bring or how others feel about them. He wants to act like the innocent party when he's really the culprit and they are responding to his actions that could have realistically killed Harry. He wants to throw a tantrum about gryffindors always only picking fights with slytherines when usually they leave slytherines alone so long as they don't feel provoked. And that's ranged from simple bullying to families and friends being murdered. He is...just unlikable. He attacks and antagonizes any and every one but focuses primarily on an entire certain group of people all the fucking time since day one but wants to get mad and indignant when they get so sick of his shit and how easily he gets away with it that they try to retaliate in kind. Dumbass doesn't have the right and this does not work in his favor. He can eat a giant bag of dicks.
I'm not sure how McGonagall is acting unlike her self when three of her students have been seriously injured with one gaining a broken fucking neck. I'd say she was too low key in putting up with severus' shit when students lives and health are at stake. And then the way he's just so fucking disrespectful is bananas! He insulted and unnecessarily threatened a coworker. And not just any coworker! One with seniority and rank over him. She's deputy headmistress for fucks sakes! That means she's his other boss and not only does she have to be involved he has no place telling her not to be when she's head of house of 3 of the involved students AND 2nd in charge of the damn school he works in. I don't appreciate how she just let's that shit fly from him. You've made the slytherins pretty hard for me to like in their overall douchbaggery. So I'm sad to say that I will not be continuing this story despite the cool dragon angle. I'm just going to imagine that Draco gets properly punished for nearly killing two students with no remorse the gets killed ironically by Harry ripping his throat out with his teeth because he kept trying to force himself on Harry. And Minerva gave Severus the verbal slap down he deserves for not only being so disrespectful but for being such an uncaring and abysmal teacher and man. A young girl nearly dies from a broken neck by one of your other students and you don't actually give a shit? Nor do you bother to hide this fact? Gtfo with that Snape!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
Yup. Still don't like him. And he's obviously going to do something nefarious with Ginny's hair. I'll read one more chapter and if he still hasn't gotten what's coming to him then I'll give up.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
I'm not entirely sure on what that bit of info on Draco is about but I am not sympathetic. And seriously? A known bully attacks your residential rich celebrity student and because you don't think their memories will be seen as valid you practically declare them useless? Stating the responsible party wont be punished and claiming that the teacher who didn't know who did it will take care of everything? Are you fucking stupid Pomfrey? Do you people just forget that you have magical means to confirm and validate any thing a person knows or has seen? They're going to be completely useless in this story aren't they? Harry should just kill Draco at the first justified chance.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Welp. I'm already against this pairing in this story. Draco tried to assassinate Harry in the middle of a class assignment with the intention of not getting caught AND being glad he did it. He's a prime suspect and Harry knows he did it cause he remembered. Him being a dominant dragon whatsit shouldn't matter at all except that he'd make a piss poor mate to the newly awakened submissive known as Harry. And he should definitely be suspended if not expelled and brought up on criminal charges for attempted murder on a fellow student let alone the fucking savior! ESPECIALLY when he has a known history of antagonistic and aggressive behavior towards other students and is known to focus hostility on certain classmates. Such as the one he nearly killed. I mean he stabbed Harry in the neck multiple times! That's no laughing matter or something to be brushed aside like no big deal. Harry could have died almost instantly from the first stab in the neck if he weren't himself! If he gets nothing more than a fucking tongue lashing or a few stupid detentions then I will have to stop reading this in a rage quit. I mean don't get me wrong your writing is nice and I do like Drarry but when the character is a completely unlikable undeserving twat I become irritated over Harry falling for them for whatever reason or the other the author explains as the reason. I've been called overly logical and an android but I honestly think that half the time Harry should cut his loses or uphold his threats and find better. As it stands I would currently appreciate Draco getting a broken hand, a black eye, some missing teeth, and a good groin stomp if he so much as even start to think let alone act as if he has some right or claim to Harry in any way romantically or sexually.
...um...I've also been called violent lol.
sonofthesnowqueen chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
One of the best stories available here. I loved every moment of it. Thank you for making my time enjoyable! :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
Ch 9

I admit it, maybe big part of the dragons are really big supreme powerful version of a oversized usually fire breathing cat. And preening of a bird. A bit dog instincts and the rest is conscious intelligence and free will .
It could be even human one if the mind in a situation is in untypical environment needing human like decisions or at least should be.
Amy Eaton chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
m'kay! I have two very serious issues with the first chapter which prevent me from reading further. The DA doesn't exist yet because this is the year they start it! Additionally Harry would be horribly traumatized by the third task so I doubt he would be fine and dandy going into the maze!
AstroNeko3000 chapter 9 . 5/13/2016
wow...so boring!
emthereble chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
Brilliant, just loved it!
jinxxed chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
I know you wrote this along time ago but 1.) you need a beta & 2.) if you have to explain things outside of your story then you're not writing it very well. I really like the story though.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 2 . 11/17/2015