Reviews for If I Could Be Where You Are
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Oh my gosh! I love your series! It is so good! I really liked the first one, when Dean found that the poltergeist had hanged Sam! Wow! Please, please, update soon! I am anxiously awaiting the reunion of Sam and Dean! Great job, and please make "Down with the Sickness" soon!

*Stacee Phelps*

P.S. I love that song!
Anna chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I love this story and the rest in your series. The fact that you published it on the 26th, which was my birthday, makes it even better for me ;) Is the next installment going to start with an excerpt from "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed? I certainly wouldn't mind because I love Disturbed. I'm actually listening to their CD, Ten Thousand Fists, right now. Good CD. Well anyhoo, keep your freaking awesome work and UPDATE SOON!
L. mack chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
As all of your stories... simply amazing :)

And the fact that you were inspired by ENYA only makes it better! *you're talking to her biggest fan lol*

Aw, now I can't wait to read Sam's reaction when he sees Dean! :)Please, don't take too long to post the next one!

Hugs,

L.
Ruby chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I love you story god it is so good

please write more please please
beyondtired chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I loved this installment and can't wait for the next when I guess Dean and Sam will be together again. I'm glad Dean got to see Sam. I'm going on the premise that at least a couple of times in those two months, Sam astral projected to Dean just to let him know he was okay. Sure, maybe he didn't really but since it wasn't specifically mentioned, that's the reality I choose.

Love, love, love this story. Cannot wait for more.
Hersheybar chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I really like this series. I can't wait for Sam and Dean to be reunited.
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I love it it so good you need to finish the sixth one really soon im addicted tou your stuff Down with the Sickness from disturbed? i love song
radioactive.raccoon chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I'm absolutely loving this series!more soon please!

Down with the Sickness..isn't that Disturbed's song?
tricksters apprentice chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Your stories are love. *loves stories*. I can say nothing more constructive at the moment because I am in love.
jae chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Hello:

I am loving this series. The characters are very well written and the story moves forward at a consisten, comfortable pace. The secondary characters are also well drawn. I can't wait to see the reunion of the boys!

Jae
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Are you kidding? Hate it? NEVER! you did an, omg, AMAZING job on this. You have a beautiful mind to be able to think of such an thorough story as this one. The way you described each of Sam's powers was absolutley perfect! You truely are one of the most talented writers I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You write truefully and real-ly and i can tell that you put your heart and soul into your all of writing.

And this was no exception! i really love the characters of Kieran and Samaire, they have very warming personalities and seem like real people. About the whole "astral projecting" part, beautifully written! i really felt that i could connect with Sam about how it felt. i am also VERY happy that Kieran called Dean and now the brothers are going to be reunited! 0o0o0o0! Sam can only use his telekenisis on "life and death situations!" this may mean there is Sam angst coming! yay! Sorry, but I love it when Sam is hurt/dying and Dean is 'caring older brother' Dean, and i hope that you don't think I am a morbid, messed up person for that!

Wonderful Chapter/installment! You know that I LOVE your writing and cannot wait for “Down with the Sickness.” 0o0o0 the title sounds very interesting!

Incredible job!

Hilary
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
*Dreamly sigh* Ahh... Another wonderful installment of the greatest most fabulous Supernatural series on Your stories always leave me in awe and I have trouble talking to my family afterwards, because I'm so caught up in my thoughts. This story line is so intriguing. The way everything fits together with the shows real story line. Goosebumps, lots of goosebumps. As always, I'll be waiting for the next installment. *strikes a drama pose* Nothing will stop me from reading your work! ...Unless-Unless you stop writing and then, of course, that would be a terrible, terrible thing; A waste of talent. You must not stop. All the beloved fanfic readers are out there depending on you to feed there SN fiction addiction (sorry, no pun intended). So I say to thee: Keep moving forward, this story rocks, and may the fairy of swift typing fingers be with you. *solutes*

...Okay, that's the last time that I drink two VERY large cups of coffee in one day. But, since I've already done it, I think I'll go grab some more. And dispite the coffee that is currently jetting through my veins, I meant every single word that I said and would have said it even without the coffee urging me on. ...I know, scares me too.

Good Luck on your next installment. I await it with baited breath. *bows* _

WinchesterHaunt
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Loveed the fifth installment. It's nice to see Sam taking some charge and learning about his abilities. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Keep up the fantastic writing. Until your next post, Happy Writing.
SammySexKitten chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
i hope you get the next chapter up soon. i want to know how sam reacts when the demon finds him,lol
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »