Reviews for Only Hope
18armsh chapter 8 . 3/22
poor gabriella. bet she wasn't expecting that sudden, nasty "shower"
Dassah chapter 20 . 10/18/2017
I don't know why I read the alternate ending. Even though I know that Troy is a fictional character, it still felt like my life was ending when I finished reading the alternate ending. still really good though
Dassah Armstrong chapter 18 . 10/18/2017
I will cry if you make Troy die!
Dassah Armstrong chapter 16 . 10/18/2017
umm... do you have a medical degree or something? I don't understand how someone could know that much stuff without going to college for it! COMPLETELY AMAZING THOUGH! I never want it to end!
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Great story
Ghost adventure lover23 chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Wow that was sad but great job with this chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Me again.
I have a question - In your stories, why is it always the boy who becomes terminally ill/mortally wounded? (In Klaine's case, Blaine is the more masculine one.)
I'd like to see a story where the girl is the one with the situation, but it doesn't really matter because I love your fics irregardless.
I was just curious.

Xoxoxoxo,
Posting as 'Guest'.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
I loved every part of this story!
The realism, the time you take to write the unhappy/filler/diagnosis-prognosis/bipolar chapters (because I know they're just freaking annoying to write), and the surprising happy ending.
Honestly, I thought he'd die, like Jamie. You know.
Another spectacular piece of work.

Xoxoxoxoxo,
Posting as 'Guest'.
Godschildtweety chapter 21 . 11/17/2011
Great story
andrea.madsen chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
Omg this is one of my favorites! I can go back and re read 100 times and never get bored! You are an amazing author!
Blondie chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
This was the saddest chapter. Great job :)
lakersgal23 chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
this story was great i read it all the way through i like happy endings. this one was much better than the other keep up the good work.
xEryChan chapter 12 . 11/7/2008
I'm sorry to say this but Gabriella is really pissing me off in this story.. Troy has Leukemia. he has a life threatening illness for heaven's sake. i can't really blame him for wanting some space, if i was him, i would want my space. she really needs to back off and give Troy some space

I liked the part where Chad dyed his hair pink. made me laugh!
xEryChan chapter 11 . 11/7/2008
poor Troy. Jack was right, Troy does sound very mature at the end. can't wait to see Chad dye his hair pink. i'm pretty sure i'm going to laugh
xEryChan chapter 10 . 11/7/2008
Chad dying his hair pink. that would be funny. very funny. awesome chapter