Reviews for Only Hope
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Great story
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Wow that was sad but great job with this chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Me again.
I have a question - In your stories, why is it always the boy who becomes terminally ill/mortally wounded? (In Klaine's case, Blaine is the more masculine one.)
I'd like to see a story where the girl is the one with the situation, but it doesn't really matter because I love your fics irregardless.
I was just curious.

Posting as 'Guest'.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
I loved every part of this story!
The realism, the time you take to write the unhappy/filler/diagnosis-prognosis/bipolar chapters (because I know they're just freaking annoying to write), and the surprising happy ending.
Honestly, I thought he'd die, like Jamie. You know.
Another spectacular piece of work.

Posting as 'Guest'.
Godschildtweety chapter 21 . 11/17/2011
Great story
andrea.madsen chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
Omg this is one of my favorites! I can go back and re read 100 times and never get bored! You are an amazing author!
Blondie chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
This was the saddest chapter. Great job :)
sertasheep100 chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
this story was great i read it all the way through i like happy endings. this one was much better than the other keep up the good work.
xEryChan chapter 12 . 11/7/2008
I'm sorry to say this but Gabriella is really pissing me off in this story.. Troy has Leukemia. he has a life threatening illness for heaven's sake. i can't really blame him for wanting some space, if i was him, i would want my space. she really needs to back off and give Troy some space

I liked the part where Chad dyed his hair pink. made me laugh!
xEryChan chapter 11 . 11/7/2008
poor Troy. Jack was right, Troy does sound very mature at the end. can't wait to see Chad dye his hair pink. i'm pretty sure i'm going to laugh
xEryChan chapter 10 . 11/7/2008
Chad dying his hair pink. that would be funny. very funny. awesome chapter
xEryChan chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
lol, i could so picture Jason singing like that. i'm glad you did it. it deffinately cheered Troy up
xEryChan chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
ew.. poor Gabi. Troy must really feel horrible!
xEryChan chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
i like the idea of Jason singing. interesting!
xEryChan chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
poor troy. i feel so bad for him